Its pooring out give me a reason to get the bike muddy

2»

Comments

• Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    JohnMartin wrote:
    I think this grammAr/spelling problem arises FROM text talk, the sort of short hand jargon that you receive on the mobile.
    Sometimes (no space) people forget the correct spelling or pronunciation of words. :lol:

Tee hee :wink::lol::lol:

Solsurf - fine apart from "I'm really am" and "critiqued" - you're learning fast... :wink:

It doesn't matter to some, it's critical to others. Best to err on the side of caution and at least make a bit of an effort. It's not like it takes any longer.
  • solsurf
    solsurf Posts: 489
    It doesn't matter to some, it's critical to others. Best to err on the side of caution and at least make a bit of an effort. It's not like it takes any longer.

Exactly why is is critical in a bike forum? if it is critical to you I suggest you don't bother reading anything I write, it will only upset you. And I wouldn't want that. :wink:
  • wordnumb
    wordnumb Posts: 847
    solsurf wrote:
    Exactly why is is critical in a bike forum?

Because a lot of people post here asking for advice about a piece of kit that could potentially injure them if they set it up incorrectly. Death by typo - unlikely, but not impossible.