Rasmussen : Lie of Lies

2»

Comments

• drenkrom
    drenkrom Posts: 1,062
    There's one thing in the Rasmussen Tour debacle I was never clear on: Did anyone aside from Davide Cassani confirm the meeting in the Italian Alps, and did Cassani actually stop to talk to him and say hello or did he just see Rasmussen?
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    drenkrom wrote:
    There's one thing in the Rasmussen Tour debacle I was never clear on: Did anyone aside from Davide Cassani confirm the meeting in the Italian Alps, and did Cassani actually stop to talk to him and say hello or did he just see Rasmussen?

It was just Davide but I believe the Chicken has confirmed that he did see him. They didn't speak but he recognised his style.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Hi there.

Vern is giving a talk on the subject this week if any of you want to attend:

A talk is taking place on Thursday 19th November at Stirling University. The subject of the talk is:

Reasons and Motives for the Exclusion of Michael Rasmussen from the Tour de France 2007 - Professor Verner Moller, Sport and Body Culture, Aarhus University, Denmark.

I thought that some of you may be interested in attending the talk and to find out some more facts about the case. Don't be put off about it being in a lecture theatre at a university as these talks are designed for members of the public who are welcome to attend. I have attached a link to the web site which gives a few more details.

http://www.sports.stir.ac.uk/research/s ... /index.php

The seminars are free to attend and start at 18.00 p.m.

Cheers, Andy

I wonder if anyone is giving lectures on the "Reasons and Motives of Professor Verner Moller"? I actually think that that might be just as interesting.