Wiggle rant - and still no Haribos!!!!

2»

Comments

• alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    I generally get them, it is the exception when I don't. (Give them away though - got meat in them). I am starting to think they are more prevalent with lower value orders, but probably its just random.
  • Bignige
    Bignige Posts: 223
    Just dunked my free Haribos in the my beer opened with my free bottle opener, been a stressful evening as had to fix my blown fuse by free wiggle torchlight using my free wiggle multi-tool!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Ride it like you stole it.........Yeah Baby!!!

2008 Spesh Enduro SL Expert
    2010 Fuji Roubaix 1.0 Ltd Edition
  • Spanked £300 on a new fork last week and got nothing, spent 7 quid on a crud catcher this week and got free Harribos, what's that all about?? So wanting a bottle opener/torch, you can never have enough tat :wink:
  • So perhaps their using the sweets to entice those who don't spend much to spend more, however, it's having the reverse effect on me who always spends fairly decent amounts of money. I have placed two revenge orders with CRC this year due to Wiggle depriving me of gelatin and profiled aluminium
  • chuckd
    chuckd Posts: 105
    I have received some haribo this time :D
  • Argh! And just to spite Wiggle I placed a "revenge order" with CRC last week and paid for ParcelForce delivery, Parts took longer to arrive than the Royal Mail 1st class service offered free by CRC

Fuggid! I am going to do all my shopping at Halfords from now on.. :twisted:
  • timmys
    timmys Posts: 191
    Hadn't had any for a while on reasonably large orders.

This week I place a £4 order and get HARIBOS!!!
  • i suggest you get a can of mtfu from wiggle, they come free with every order !
  • scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    I get that many haribo's I can't eat them, had to start sending them back to wiggle :lol::lol:

I might order a spoke nipple to see if I get a torch :lol:
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,440
    I sent sone lights back, the replacements came with haribos 8)
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • Skonk
    Skonk Posts: 364
    I got some mudguards the other day and got some haribo :)

I was well chuffed.. om nom nom nom nom.
    Canyon Spectral AL 9.0 EX
    Planet X RT90 Ultegra Di2
  • My last order had 2 packs so maybe i had yours?
  • Jenks66 wrote:
    My last order had 2 packs so maybe i had yours?

Brilliant! Keep this going and Raymondavalon is going to EXPLODE with rage! :lol:
    Winter: Moda Nocturne
    Road: Cervelo R3
    'Cross: Ridley X-Night
    Commuter: Genesis Day One
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    My last order had none but the one before that had 4! That was only for a waterbottle and 1 tyre too
  • ,my frame came stuffed with haribo
  • Price drop tyres, and Hello Mr Haribo :D

Oh and on a non-Haribo related subject, if anyone is thinking of getting some Intense DH Fro Lite Tyres on pricedrop (now down to £14.67 each) I can recommend them. saving mine for summer though, dont look like they'd be great in mud.
  • I am so going to send a link to this Thread to Wiggle's management!
    They'd probably be laughing in hysterics at just how much influence a 15p packet of sweets and cheapo bottle opener can have on one's purchasing decisions

More importantly they'll hopefully send me at least ONE packet of Haribos this year seeing as I've spent quite a bit of money with them! :roll:
  • 77ric
    77ric Posts: 601
    So, being a phat bastid at 210LBS

maybes just maybes they know this and thats why they've not been sending you them little red packets of happiness and joy. i'm a sprightly 165lbs and have received at least one pack of haribos with every order i have ever made with wiggle.
    Fancy a brew?
  • cdubu
    cdubu Posts: 26
    never had any haribos from wiggle, doh! Maybe I need to spend more.

In defence of Wiggle a mate of mine ordered some Juicy's from Merlin and one came without the post mount to IS adaptor (even though it said IS mount only). Maybe it's an Avid thing?
  • New shoes, grease and haribos. Perfect :)
  • Pair of Kona grips came today - with tang haribos - get in! :D
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Small chainring and.
    haribos 8)
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    They'd probably be laughing in hysterics at just how much influence a 15p packet of sweets and cheapo bottle opener can have on one's purchasing decisions

Actually I usually buy from CRC and my LBS. For once Wiggle were actually cheaper than CRC and had what I wanted in stock.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Eureka!

After months of placing sizable orders from Wiggle and getting diddly squat from them in rewards for over 6 months I finally received my long overdue Haribos.
    Do Wiggle have any idea just how many "F*** You" revenge orders I placed with CRC over this irrelevant and trivial matter?

Anyway I am happy with my new purchase and of course the Haribos.

In the BikeRadar tradition of "A photo or it didn't happen", yes this was indeed what I would term as a "Kodak Moment" :¬)

And I must add that when I checked out yesterday at 15h30 the Wiggle Shopping Cart put the Next Business Day delivery charge on at £3.50 (I think, but it could have been £2.50) and I was in no hurry I opted for the free 2-3 day delivery service.
    Well, the order arrived on my door before 10h00 today! Result..

dscf0339small.jpg
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I've learned that to get a 10p bag of Haribo's you don't need to spend £10+, you can spend 10p in Morrisons and all other good supermarkets.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • 77ric
    77ric Posts: 601
    i had an order placed with wiggle on sunday night, a lifeline chain wear tool, it arrived today, and no haribo!

there had better be some with my camelback mule that is presently in the possession of Royal Mail.

slightly offtopic what is the fucking point in paying RM to post something first class when they don't even bother their collective arses to make an attempt to deliver the package. this morning i got a wee red card through the door, i opened the door to the postie, and got the excuse that they tried to deliver it monday, except of course they didn't cause it was only posted on fucking monday. tossers.
    Fancy a brew?
  • scottbowlby
    scottbowlby Posts: 143
    Hehe, got some Haribo's with my first Wiggle order but nuthin on my 2nd :( got something else coming today so fingers crossed :D
  • scottbowlby
    scottbowlby Posts: 143
    just got my Hope Seat Post clamp and got some Haribo cant beat a freebie :)