124»

Comments

• PARIS75
    PARIS75 Posts: 85
    edited November 2009
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    is this thread for real

the guy is twisted

we have had the walking through the office with all the girls admiring my bulge thread now this

get a life pal..

You're saying that to me? You who were banned for being a troll and have come back as another person to continue trolling. Right.... :roll:

who's trolling :?: are you saying that you actually think that your post is acceptable.... irrespective of who i may or may not be needless to say ive read enough of your stuff to realise you have issues

you are the same guy who thinks its socially acceptable to walk through an office of female workers wearing lycra and then post on here that its funny how they all looked at your penis...no suprise you dont work there any more pal is it

you are one strange cookie

others may think you are cool but ffs you should be on a register
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    edited November 2009
    PARIS75 wrote:

who's trolling :?: are you saying that you actually think that your post is acceptable.... irrespective of who i may or not be needless to say ive read enough of your stuff to realise you have issues

you are the same guy who thinks its socially acceptable to walk through an office of female workers wearing lycra and then post on here that its funny how they all looked at your penis...no suprise you dont work there any more pal is it

you are one strange cookie

others may think you are cool but ffs you should be on a register

Out of context. The thread I recall was about walking into the office wearing lycra. It was full of funny comments of which the tone of mine was as well. It was posted quite some time ago, last year in fact. You're current account joined in 2009. Hi Doog.

Given the tons of playful banter of that nature - tolberone slots, pereniums/rubble strips - if that is what you're latching onto to have a problem with me then I feel sorry for you.

As for my not working there anymore... your point is? People move jobs...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Koomy
    Koomy Posts: 12
    I don't understand the point of the original question.
    I mean, why would you want to ask the fine ladies here about that stuff?
  • carrock
    carrock Posts: 1,103
    For my part, it would have been more appropriate to pose the question to both sexes

Then, surely, no allegations of ulterior motives could possibly have arisen

I would imagine the same logic applies to both men and women, that to wear seamed garments under cycling shorts may cause irritaion, regardless of gender??

some women might feel they have to be seen to be offended here, when a woman asked the same question by another female would not be...
  • Koomy wrote:

I agree, the guy is amusing to an extent but appears to live in an lateral universe, so much so that he is attempting to defend his post by picking on other posters.

To be honest he has posted stuff for the last year or so that would indicate some sort of simple naivety bordering on stupidty.

He has previously posted a thread on a so called girlfriend of his but the nature of the post indicated that he hadnt actually been within a million miles of a girl and indeed this thread would appear to back this up :roll:
  • rhext
    rhext Posts: 1,639
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    [The orignal post, the bit that was deleted wasn't offensive or directed at SaraJoy .

And yet Sarajoy clearly found it offensive. And forgive me for jumping to conclusions: the presence of her name led me to believe it was directed at her. Silly me!
  • He does live in a lateral universe. A DC comic universe.

As for not visit that web site, your profile says you visited it on 12/9/2009.

It must be a different DDD.
    If i aint riding it, then im thinking about riding it.
  • Coriander wrote:
    It's OK, he's only young (as he keeps telling us).

:wink:
    I'm convinced he's young.
  • DonDaddyD
    PARIS75 wrote:
    Koomy wrote:

I agree, the guy is amusing to an extent but appears to live in an lateral universe, so much so that he is attempting to defend his post by picking on other posters.

To be honest he has posted stuff for the last year or so that would indicate some sort of simple naivety bordering on stupidty.

He has previously posted a thread on a so called girlfriend of his but the nature of the post indicated that he hadnt actually been within a million miles of a girl and indeed this thread would appear to back this up :roll:

Whoa now you're getting personal and that isn't on.

You know nothing about me or my personal life and while some do you will never know.

Now while you are free to have your opinion. It is an opinion made by a person banned for being a troll who has only rejoined the site to continue to troll.

So while you think you have a right to judge me, while you think you know anything about me. You really don't and I think your efforts would be better spent looking at yourself.
    He does live in a lateral universe. A DC comic universe.

As for not visit that web site, your profile says you visited it on 12/9/2009.

It must be a different DDD.

What has my love of comics got to do anything?

Paris is one thing, but you are a creep? Who are you? I've never seen you on this site before or even seen you post in this section?

I haven't been on there or posted for years. Like I said, stalker. Seriously, could you stop stalking me?
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • DDD - that's Doog442 in disguise. Don't rise to it.

Have an argument with me instead. You won't win, but I promise to be rational and gracious.
  • Capo
    Capo Posts: 439
    I've only discovered this thread belatedly, but I'm not sure whether I should be more gobsmacked at the barefaced cheek (I know, sorry) of the original question or the discussion (for want of a better word) that it's generated...

:shock:
    Can\'t drive, won\'t drive
  • DonDaddyD
    edited November 2009
    I've only discovered this thread belatedly, but I'm not sure whether I should be more gobsmacked at the barefaced cheek (I know, sorry) of the original question

If you or others have that much of an issue with this thread report it, request it deleted and me removed. You always have that choice.
    DDD - that's Doog442 in disguise. Don't rise to it.

Have an argument with me instead. You won't win, but I promise to be rational and gracious.

Doog is a moron. I'm done with him. It's the stalker that bothers me. Wouldn't surprise me if that is Doog as well.

People talk about a line and crossing it, but their personal arttacks, to put up 3 year old past discussions from other websites. Even I won't go that far.

I'm done.
    Food Chain number = 4

• DonDaddyD wrote:

Doog is a moron. I'm done with him. It's the stalker that bothers me. Wouldn't surprise me if that is Doog as well.

People talk about a line and crossing it, but to go after my personal life choices to insult me directly. To put up 3 year old past discussions on other websites. Even I won't go that far, even I have more decency than that.

I'm done.

what are you talking about you zoomer :?

get a grip and accept you crossed the line, apologise to the ladies and crack on next monday with your normal drivel

Conspiracy theories or what..... :?
  • DonDaddyD wrote:

It is Doog.

I have to say that the general sense of humour failure and prudishness on this thread is interesting. Let me check my watch.....

.... yup, thought so, it is 2009. Hard to believe I know.

Tits and bums.

Oooooooh, Matron.
  • Capo
    Capo Posts: 439
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    IIf you or others have that much of an issue with this thread report it, request it deleted and me removed. You always have that choice..

Just said I was gobsmacked. An observation, that's all :roll:
    Can\'t drive, won\'t drive
This discussion has been closed.