Se'x' Factor

2»

Comments

• Harry B
    Harry B Posts: 1,239
    Is Cheryl sitting on the loo is that picture?

+1 for Danni. I have this conversation with my wife everytime we watched X Factor and I just think Danni woud be soooo much dirtier. Cheryl would be a sack of spuds, that's why Joe played away! trufax!!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,842
    Get your hands off Kimberley - I thought I was the only one who preferred the quiet one!

Having seen the footage of Danni in the lap dancing club I go for her. Cheryl can be my Monday recovery ride :lol:
  • Im an equalopportunities shagger id shag em both.

Mind you they both look a bit dirty so it would be a punishment f**k.
  • DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    Harry B wrote:
    Is Cheryl sitting on the loo is that picture?

+1 for Danni. I have this conversation with my wife everytime we watched X Factor and I just think Danni woud be soooo much dirtier. Cheryl would be a sack of spuds, that's why Joe played away! trufax!!

Joe?? Think you've got the wrong Cole there. Although with 3 Coles potentially in the England line-up (Joe, Carlton & Ashley), easy to get the names muddled I suppose.

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • Harry B
    Ashley...that's the one. Why would you play away when you've got Cheryl at home? There can only be one reason... :wink:
  • Back to the ginger one! Don't you think that ginges have to be that bit dirtier in the sack to keep their men?

Can we fix it?
    Yes we can!
  • It'd be nice to have a threesome with girls aloud and the saturdays. 8)
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,399
    It'd be nice to have a threesome with girls aloud and the saturdays. 8)

Must be missing something - that's more than 3 isn't it?
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • ddraver wrote:
    It'd be nice to have a threesome with girls aloud and the saturdays. 8)

Must be missing something - that's more than 3 isn't it?

No, you're not missing anything, it is more than three individuals, I was counting the two Groups as single entities. :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

• pedylan wrote:
    Am I to assume one is called Danni and the other Cheryl?

I feel so left out of a lot of these contemporary threads.....................

But, in the spirit of the OP's question, both, preferably together.

It would of course kill me.

+1

but I'm a tad bothered Danni looks like Christopher Eccleston after the op & I wouldn't fancy her getting to grips with my delicates those bronze wolverine talons on the go.

So on second thoughts could I plump for Cheryl looking like than with Britney Spears and pretend it's identical twins.
  • guilliano
    guilliano Posts: 5,495
    Harry B wrote:
    Ashley...that's the one. Why would you play away when you've got Cheryl at home? There can only be one reason... :wink:

Because you're fed up of burger and want a steak?

I fell for Dannii when she presented the Big Breakfast in a silk neglige......

Oh

my

GOD!!!!
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    Roscobob wrote:
    I couldn't shag the ginger one. I have ginger hair too and the risk of impregnating her with a ginger baby is something that I couldn't bare.

It's too much of a risk :(

You would end up with a dJ
    bagpuss
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    GavH wrote:
    I think they would both be dirtier than a big puddle of mud but I'd have to elect for Danni first, just on the offchance that she invited her sister along too. :twisted:

GavH - talk us through it!!

1999_kylie_and_dannii_5.jpg
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    There’s a lot of talk here about how Cheryl / Danni ‘looks rude’. Now I may be stating the obvious but am I the only person here who, upon seeing the phrase ‘she looks rude’, translates it mentally as ‘I bet she does bum stuff’?
  • Harry B
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    There’s a lot of talk here about how Cheryl / Danni ‘looks rude’. Now I may be stating the obvious but am I the only person here who, upon seeing the phrase ‘she looks rude’, translates it mentally as ‘I bet she does bum stuff’?

Not as far as I'm concerned. In my mind "dirty" or "rude" is one who looks as though she would enter into the fray with enthusiam :wink:
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Harry B wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

Not as far as I'm concerned. In my mind "dirty" or "rude" is one who looks as though she would enter into the fray with enthusiam :wink:
    That's a part of the anatomy I'm not familiar with. :?
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • NWLondoner
    NWLondoner Posts: 2,047
    How about Alesha Dixon??

She admitted LIVE on Strictly last night that she enjoys some bum action :twisted: :shock: 8)

alesha-dixon-09-photos-sexy-pictures.jpg
  • Jez mon
    Jez mon Posts: 3,809
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

:lol:
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live
  • NWLondoner wrote:
    How about Alesha Dixon??

She admitted LIVE on Strictly last night that she enjoys some bum action :twisted: :shock: 8)

And likes to watch men who wear lycra....! :shock:

She's also stunningly beautiful and has a filthy laugh. She knock's the plastic aussie and grumpy geordie into a (sequined) cocked hat IMO.
    Let's close our eyes and see what happens
  • NWLondoner wrote:
    How about Alesha Dixon??

And likes to watch men who wear lycra....! :shock:

She's also stunningly beautiful and has a filthy laugh. She knock's the plastic aussie and grumpy geordie into a (sequined) cocked hat IMO.

Well my hat's certainly cocked, bum fun or not. :D
    Tail end Charlie