Se'x' Factor

Aggieboy
Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
edited October 2009 in The bottom bracket
if you had one 'perfomance' with either of these, based purely on their Se'x' Factor, which one would you choose? Me, I'm going for Danni because, to put it bluntly, I think she'd be ruder!

dannii_minogue.jpg

cheryl-cole.jpg
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."

Comments

• MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Can I have both..... together ? Pleeeease..... :twisted:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • GavH
    GavH Posts: 933
    I think they would both be dirtier than a big puddle of mud but I'd have to elect for Danni first, just on the offchance that she invited her sister along too. :twisted:
  • ride_whenever
    ride_whenever Posts: 13,279
    GavH wrote:
    I think they would both be dirtier than a big puddle of mud but I'd have to elect for Danni first, just on the offchance that she invited her sister along too. :twisted:

^^ pretty much my thoughts
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    i think they would both be dirtier than a big puddle of mud but I'd have to elect for Cheryl first, just on the offchance that she invited her bandmates along too.
  • Aggieboy
    Typical cyclists you lot. Always needing to upgrade!! :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • No no no. This is all wrong. Bring back Sharon Osbourne! :shock:
    Let's close our eyes and see what happens
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    i think they would both be dirtier than a big puddle of mud but I'd have to elect for Cheryl first, just on the offchance that she invited her bandmates along too.

Now we're talking :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Typical cyclists you lot. Always needing to upgrade!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • GavH
    GavH Posts: 933
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

What, even the horrible pale, giner one? :shock:
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    GavH wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

She could brew up...
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Yayyyyyy! A fantasy shagging thread!

If I really, really,really, had to pick from the 2 on offer it'd have to be Cheryl as I suspect that she'd be firmer and less droopy (Danni's knocking on a bit).

However if it was one 'performance' with any woman, it'd have to be Shakira...

shakira.jpg
    Fwoar!!!

(I've just spent the last half hour searchiing pics of Shakira. That's time I won't get back ..... but time well spent I think you'll agree)
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • GavH wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

Lay off the ginger one! Officially my favourite.

Tweedy for me as well. Geordie girls are all filth
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • gotta be cheryl, danni's been around longer, who knows if there's any tread left on the tyres, so to speak.
  • pedylan
    pedylan Posts: 768
    Am I to assume one is called Danni and the other Cheryl?

I feel so left out of a lot of these contemporary threads.....................

But, in the spirit of the OP's question, both, preferably together.

It would of course kill me.
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • sicknote
    sicknote Posts: 901
    pedylan wrote:
    Am I to assume one is called Danni and the other Cheryl?

I feel so left out of a lot of these contemporary threads.....................

But, in the spirit of the OP's question, both, preferably together.

It would of course kill me.

Could not think of a better way to go :wink:

For me it would be Danni :D
  • Roscobob
    Roscobob Posts: 344
    I couldn't shag the ginger one. I have ginger hair too and the risk of impregnating her with a ginger baby is something that I couldn't bare.

It's too much of a risk :(

The others are fair game though! Oi Cheryl, wanna go halves on a b@stard? :lol:
  • cheryl easily..

lol this thread got me in trouble at work.

we shouldn't be on them apparently... bloody bastards.
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.
  • mingmong
    mingmong Posts: 542
    'motion in the ocean' with Danni please. I think I could just about keep up with her.

i'd entertain Cheryl at a push. The rest of GA have faces that resemble a welder's bench.
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    oh pleeeze Cheryl Cole anyday, certainly not that horrible minogue slapper, almost as bad as her stupid looking sister, uurrgghhhhh!!!!
  • mingmong
    mingmong Posts: 542
    General M. Bison did nothing for me.

Wonder what the tat on her right thigh denotes?

Any insights forthcoming?
  • Roscobob
    Roscobob Posts: 344
    MingMong wrote:
    General M. Bison did nothing for me.

Wonder what the tat on her right thigh denotes?

Any insights forthcoming?

It's Latin for 'Roscobob, do me, do me now!' 8)
  • andy162
    andy162 Posts: 634
    GavH wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

don't knock " The Fox with the Ginger Box". Nicola may be less orange tinged than her bandmates & be a strawberry blonde. But she does have a cracking bod!
  • Aggieboy
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    GavH wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

She could brew up...

With the track record of this one, I don't think you'd need the others.

She'd be the sexual equivalent of riding a Storck Fascenario 0.7 while up to your b*llocks in filth.

0,,2006560669,00.jpg
  • mats
    mats Posts: 94
    it would need to be the australian coz apparently there's plenty of bush down under.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Cheryl's thigh tatt needs much closer examination, about a tongue's length :lol: Just don't annoy her in the toilets :roll:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • gkerr4
    gkerr4 Posts: 3,408
    mats wrote:
    it would need to be the australian coz apparently there's plenty of bush down under.

depends if you like 'bush' - but that would be a thread for a very different website methinks...

anyway - thats a difficult choice - i've always had a fancy for danni but cheryl is very sweet.

I think I would take danni though...
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,399
    How much have they photoshopped Cheryl's boobs!!!

(I'd go for Cheryl, but tbh I'm no great fan of either!)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • NWLondoner
    NWLondoner Posts: 2,047
    Kimberley Walsh for me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

girls-aloud_kimberley.jpg
  • Chip \'oyler
    Chip \'oyler Posts: 2,323
    NWLondoner wrote:

She's waited on me she has...

...At Salts Mill Diner when she worked there
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • xRichx
    xRichx Posts: 63
    Ive seen Kimberly a few times around Bristol now. She's über hot!

Nicola is easilly the hottest GA member, and definitely the best bod of all of them (I've got the live DVDs and been to the shows!

Nadine sounds like an Irish slapper who's had too much crack during interviews, but away from that, she's understandable!

Also Cheryl has another (horrible) tatt on her left arse cheek to have a gander at if you fancy flipping her over for a while!

And now I sound like a crazy GA fanboy... So I'm gonna leave!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    NWLondoner wrote:

She's waited on me she has...

...At Salts Mill Diner when she worked there

Sorry she looks like a stroppy salad dodger in this photo. look at her hands she has dimples on her knuckles. Blarghh.