RPCC Ride Sat 24th / Sun 25th October

2»

Comments

• felgen
    felgen Posts: 829
    I finally upgraded my licence, so I may well be racing on Sunday and wont be out with you chaps. I cant face starting the Hillingdon Winter series as a 4th cat :D :twisted:
    Steeds:
    1)Planet X SL Pro carbon
    2)Nelson Pista Singlespeed
    3)Giant Cadex MTB
    4)BeOne Karma MTB
  • dawebbo
    dawebbo Posts: 456
    Are we confirmed for 10am on Sunday then?

Cheers,

Dave
  • Mark73
    Mark73 Posts: 146
    Good work Rich - Might throw my hat in for this. A 10am start is much better for me too for what its worth. Is 10am the general consensus or is there still some debate?
  • london-red
    london-red Posts: 1,266
    Yep - 10am is all good. Meet at Richmond Gate on the right as you enter. Looking forward to it. Especially the beer part!!
  • Mark73
    Mark73 Posts: 146
    Nice ride today guys. Thanks. I had clocked up 80 miles by the time I eventually pitched up at the front door. Lovely route. Thanks to Rich and James for the guided tour. Till next time!
  • felgen
    Sorry not to make it out today. Anyway, worry not, I still managed to set up a felgentrain(TM);)
    P1020936.jpg

Was there beer involved today, or did I get the wrong end of the stick? Anyway on the way back from my Kentish exploits, I did check out the last part of the potential falling leaves route to the pub, and it mostly seems like a nice and worthwhile detour.

Are we going to have a vote on when we do the falling leaves ride?
    Steeds:
    1)Planet X SL Pro carbon
    3)Giant Cadex MTB
    4)BeOne Karma MTB
  • felgen wrote:
    Sorry not to make it out today. Anyway, worry not, I still managed to set up a felgentrain?
    Great pic James. Was that the entire field? Or had you dropped the rest already?
  • felgen
    felgen wrote:
    Sorry not to make it out today. Anyway, worry not, I still managed to set up a felgentrain?
    Great pic James. Was that the entire field? Or had you dropped the rest already?
    No, I think that was everyone, at that point at least. Its a really nice track - but a long way to travel. I still recommend you ride it at least once - perhaps we could organise an RPCC jaunt down there.
    Steeds:
    1)Planet X SL Pro carbon
    3)Giant Cadex MTB
    4)BeOne Karma MTB
  • london-red
    london-red Posts: 1,266
    Thanks for the side on Sunday chaps - and apologies for bailing. As it turned out, the shorter route was more than enough for my puny little legs... I also had a visit from the p**cture fairy in the middle of the Epsom roundabouts completing a bit of a nightmare ride for mechanicals...

As for beers, I completely forgot until I was sitting on my own on Box Hill with a cup of cha - a bit too late to suggest a pub trip. The others might have made it.
  • dawebbo
    dawebbo Posts: 456
    Yes, was a fun ride. Puncture and a bust spoke, not a great day for your bike!

Unfortunately I wasn't concentrating on the way back from Box Hill, and turned off for Leatherhead instead of staying on for Epsom...
  • NWLondoner
    NWLondoner Posts: 2,047
    [url=http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12659011[/url]New Thread[/url]

Fixed :wink:

Too many drinks again Rich :roll: :wink: