Garmin traning centre

giner1961
giner1961 Posts: 135
Does anybody know if you can get the Garmin traning centre to total up the milage from all the rides stored in it.
And if so how, any help appreciated

Comments

• DubaiNeil
    DubaiNeil Posts: 246
    If you select the sport type on the left hand panel (i.e. Running, Cycling etc) then in the top of the main panel make sure "totals" tab is selected (I think that is the name, where the "Map" choice is) then the first entry gives you the total distance covered...

You can do the dame for a specific week or multi lap session if you expand the sport type with the "+" button

Sorry I can't provide screen shots etc as TC is on the PC at home, and I am at work :(

Neil
  • plug1n
    plug1n Posts: 204
    Just select "Biking" in History - the totals are in the top line that displays in the Totals tab
  • giner1961
    Thanks for your replys.
    However the totals i mean are the total sum of all the rides stored in traning centre, and not just one or more rides stored under the same date.
  • read again and you'll see they said to just select the activity type (e.g. Biking) and then it will display total data on the top line

for instance since jan 08 with my edge i have covered 2541miles over 179hrs with an avg pace of 4:14 per mile. I've supposedly burn 203679 cals :roll: and climbed 52450ft

bought my garmin in summer 07 though so must have deleted the data off it prior to jan 08

however i must say garmin connect is must better as you can create reports for totals between certain dates
    Crafted in Italy apparantly
  • giner1961
    Yep got it now, just me having a Monday morning thing, that or to much Stella the night before.
    My totals say from 7/10/07 to 18/10/09 i have done 8453 miles, more then i thought and probably less then i have actually done due to some rides not using my garmin, you've got to love em.