Idiots and rights of way on Public Bridleway.

2»

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    supersonic wrote:
    We still on about posts? I am going to doctor someones account and give them 7 million!
    haha!
    Who's is that going to be then? your own? Or some surprised newbie?
  • wordnumb
    wordnumb Posts: 847
    supersonic wrote:
    We still on about posts? I am going to doctor someones account and give them 7 million!

Someone did this to me on another forum. My account there claims I make an average of 8000 posts a day. :?
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    AS I WAS SAYING!

weeksy59 wrote:
    i don't get this.

Me and the lads even ride on bits we KNOW we shouldn't be on. The side of farmers fields, footpaths and yesterday even through the middle of an Xmas tree forest LOL.

We meet people in places we're not supposed to be and are always nice and friendly, smile, "morning" and crack on. we've cycled into pheasant shoots on areas we're not allowed on and a bit of banter with gamekeeper etc.

Happy smiley faces get teh same in return.

They're miserable tw@ts round Greater London, trust me. I'm not going to be friendly, smile and be nice when I am ALLOWED to be there by right of way! Do I need to crack open the local council lawbooks? I wasn't riding dangerously, heck I'd slowed down to a crawl by my standards as I didn't want to flatten the dog's necks. Lets hope I don't encounter them whilst I'm riding with the club on Tuesday or Thursday night as then there'll be trouble! :evil:
  • bigmart
    bigmart Posts: 87
    Dare I mention it

Dogs off leads on trails

Light the touch paper and run :lol: