Mountain Bikers Anonymous....

2»

Comments

• tuxpoo
    tuxpoo Posts: 138
    Hi my name is ...er isnt this Anonymous?

Well. I am a mountain biker.
    I drive FURTHER away from work each day so I can ride one of my MTBs to work offroad.

Tux
  • CycloRos
    CycloRos Posts: 579
    x-isle wrote:
    My name is Craig and I spend for too much time on the Internet and not enough time on the Bike.
    don't worry mate, I'm sure there are a lot worse culprits on here :D

Hi, I am me, if I weren't I'd be you, if I could I'd ride bikes for a living but I can't cos I'm too old and slow. I settle for riding as much as possible (to/from work, most weekends) much to the annoyance of my significant other, friends and family :D I'm notoriously tight on spending money on bling I don't need but that still hasn't stopped me from filling my shed with bikes and parts.
    Current Rides -
    Charge Cooker, Ragley mmmBop, Haro Mary SS 29er
    Pics!
  • rhyko7
    rhyko7 Posts: 781
    Hi, im rhys and i have riding withdrwal symptons
    i have been made redundant from work, at 1st (2 months) this meant riding pretty much everyday, then i got superstrain manflu :(

as a side effect of not riding for a week i have got addicted to the bike radar forum and have been posting like a man possessed! :oops:
    Dont look at it-ride it! they are tools not f*cking ornaments

my riding:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/rhyspect

Some of my Rides Data/maps:
    http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/Users/527337
  • beardytwo
    beardytwo Posts: 174
    Hi My name is Chris and I'm a bikeaholic. I'm currently suffering from severe withdrawl symptoms. I haven't had a fix for 5 weeks now after breaking my scapula (except a sneaky jaunt to Asda but don't tell the missus..or the consultant). I get hot flushes and the urge to keep tweaking.....1 week to go :(
  • Hi my name is Raymond..
    I've recently moved from Bristol to Stoke On Trent and have had to give up one of my bikes due to lack of space.
    I also can't seem to find anywhere decent to ride in this area..
  • sirlylos wrote:
    stickygreen, is that Kurt Cobain in the avatar?

yes it is mate.
    And is most certainly not the dude from take that as some old guy on here thought :wink:
    GENESIS CORE 20
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    Hello, my name is Miss Marple and I can't stop crashing into barbed wire.
  • dave_hill
    dave_hill Posts: 3,877
    Hello, my name is John and I'll be back in an hour or two, I'm just popping out for a ride.
    Give a home to a retired Greyhound. Tia Greyhound Rescue
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • dave_hill wrote:
    Hello, my name is John and I'll be back in an hour or two, I'm just popping out for a ride.
    Rubbish :lol:
  • dave_hill
    bigbenj_08 wrote:
    dave_hill wrote:

Why are you being like that? :lol:
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • dave_hill wrote:
    bigbenj_08 wrote:
    dave_hill wrote:

Why are you being like that? :lol:
    I'll believe it when I see it haha :lol:
  • dave_hill
    bigbenj_08 wrote:

Is that a challenge, you young whipper snapper?
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • My name is Caroline, I don't ride the mountain bike enough ( no one to ride with) and my mountain bike lives in the house in the livingroom and my motorbike lives in the shed,
    Caz xxx
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    Errr, hello, my name is Tom, I've been riding a road bike all week :oops: , then I went out for some trials, and fell off :roll: .
    Lee Quarry is going to be raced next week. :o
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • trekhead
    trekhead Posts: 626
    Hi
    my name is Sean. Even though I only started just over a year ago, it`s become serious quite quickly. I have an adictive personality. After blowing God knows how many pounds on my latest adiction, sometimes if I can`t ride, I just light up a fag and go and stand amongst them in the shed
    sado :cry:
    ole ginger b*ll*cks / the ginger ninja
  • trekhead wrote:
    sometimes if I can`t ride, I just light up a fag and go and stand amongst them in the shed
    :cry:

Sorry, but :lol:
  • dave_hill wrote:
    bigbenj_08 wrote:

Is that a challenge, you young whipper snapper?
    not at all, just waiting to be shown around some of these routes up in thha hills! You keep cancelling biatch!
  • rhyko7
    rhyko7 Posts: 781
    i feel so much better now ive been on my bike
    did a nice 2 hour cruise from my house- mostly on road but went into the forest and hammerd a couple corners.
    no more withdrw symtons, im already thinking about riding tmoz lol
    Dont look at it-ride it! they are tools not f*cking ornaments

my riding:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/rhyspect

Some of my Rides Data/maps:
    http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/Users/527337
  • ewok
    ewok Posts: 51
    Hey im Chris and im an MTB junkie only problem is my bike buddy has had to have an op so im all alone on the trails :(