CRC... a bunch of...

2»

Comments

• build a trye?

buy loads of rubbers from a staATIONARY SHOP. MELT TO THE RIM and carve
  • ooo not a bad idea :lol:

I'll go see what they have in the stationary cupboard!

I could make an elastic band tyre... i've got a stockpile on my desk to fire back in an attack :lol:
  • u can buys some red to make a side wall to match panracer fire's :D
  • hmmm.. I need some sort of frame lol.

I might make a mini pannaracer... i've got feck all to do today :lol:
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    i've got some old panaracers in the shed you can have them if you want, tread is ok :D

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    You can always just order the tyre you want and just send the other one back as being wrong and you want a refund - still get your postage back but get the replacement quicker?

You give me problems I give you solutions. I thank you.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • deffler
    deffler Posts: 829
    You can always just order the tyre you want and just send the other one back as being wrong and you want a refund - still get your postage back but get the replacement quicker?

You give me problems I give you solutions. I thank you.

The OP has already said he doesnt have the funds to whack another order through so needs to use there returns procedure
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • scotto
    scotto Posts: 381
    crc best bike shop bar none IMO, really very good, returns done straight away in my experience, unlike wiggle who needed 4 emails before they did the right thing.
  • wordnumb
    wordnumb Posts: 847
    Another vote of confidence in CRC. Fast service, good stock, inexpensive.

Only problem I've ever had with them is due to the fact MTB clothing companies cannot accurately measure their gear.
  • Just like to say the CRC definately spoiled a good days riding yesterday.

The minion upfront had epic amounts of grip... was bloody superb. However out back I was stuck between a choice of either
    1) summer tyre. Crap in anything remotely wet
    2) a full on mud DH tyre - crap if its slippy.

Went for the mud tyre and needless to say I had feck all grip out back. was funish on the downs with the rear swiping all over the place, but got a bit dangerous at times. Climbing was nigh on impossible though.. as soo as the wet/slippy rocks came up I was doomed... this made for a pretty shite ride in the end.

So yeah, thanks CRC.
  • swampi101
    swampi101 Posts: 210
    just had my first problem, they sent me the wrong brake pads, some hard compound crap instead of the soft ones i ordered. emailed them telling them i got the wrong ones, they replied today saying they sent the right pads.

err... no?

he also said that the reason the compound is hard is that if you use soft pads for DH they wont last long at all. bullsh1t!

i dont think i much prefer hitting trees than having to change pads every 4 ish months. these pads have shockingly crap power.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    You should get what you order.

I'd give them a good ear bashing for that.
  • swampi101
    swampi101 Posts: 210
    i did :)

it even says on their website that DH pads are softer for higher friction, how they can try and fool me into thinking hard pads are better is beyond me.
  • got my tyre... a weeks later :roll: