Has Lance used rEPO and Doping techniques in his career?

2»

Comments

• deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    Moray Gub wrote:
    dennisn wrote:

I do believe you have taken "Pokerfaces" post a bit too seriously.

I think we should rename him Woooooosh as everything seems to go over his head.

Gone are the days when they called me whooosh and I do so wish I had them back with all your Additives, Lycra and Equipment you have now !!
    My post was in support of BB and I hope he can keep repeating the same to all you gullible people that don't like it being said.

The thread starts with a questionaire about reading enough or not enough and the only reading I have is recently on the Forums.
    I made my mind up long before your Books, Internet or people in the USA had heard of the bum when he did the same in 1999 as Bjarne Riis had done in 1996 and being on a good thing (for him to laugh at the establishment) he then repeated it 6 more times. Easy, Peasy, what can they do to a cancer surviver with a TUE. ???
    My least respected riders of all time. SCUM because of the way they both have treated the Sport I Love.
    I was out there throughout the 1990's and he gave us all a lot of pleasure when he couldn't perform to the level his mouth and the USA Hype required.

Of course people under 30 years of age can only read about the bum and think they know it all but in fact he is no better than a Fairey Story they have also read, you know the ones that get twisted to being almost "FACT" ! ! (maybe that should read Hollywood Story)

All the Best You SUCKERS and keep sticking it to them BB
    I would be very interested to know if you can see anything here that is Libel and not TRUE. ???
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • deejay wrote:
    Moray Gub wrote:
    dennisn wrote:

Gone are the days when they called me whooosh and I do so wish I had them back with all your Additives, Lycra and Equipment you have now !!
    My post was in support of BB and I hope he can keep repeating the same to all you gullible people that don't like it being said.

The thread starts with a questionaire about reading enough or not enough and the only reading I have is recently on the Forums.
    I made my mind up long before your Books, Internet or people in the USA had heard of the bum when he did the same in 1999 as Bjarne Riis had done in 1996 and being on a good thing (for him to laugh at the establishment) he then repeated it 6 more times. Easy, Peasy, what can they do to a cancer surviver with a TUE. ???
    My least respected riders of all time. SCUM because of the way they both have treated the Sport I Love.
    I was out there throughout the 1990's and he gave us all a lot of pleasure when he couldn't perform to the level his mouth and the USA Hype required.

Of course people under 30 years of age can only read about the bum and think they know it all but in fact he is no better than a Fairey Story they have also read, you know the ones that get twisted to being almost "FACT" ! ! (maybe that should read Hollywood Story)

I would be very interested to know if you can see anything here that is Libel and not TRUE. ???

Lay off the horse tranquillizers :lol:
  • deejay
    Roscobob wrote:

Lay off the horse tranquillizers :lol:

Oh, so thats what makes you people go Whoosh these days, when all we had was Mars Bars and Banana's. :lol:
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    deejay wrote:
    Moray Gub wrote:
    dennisn wrote:

Wow. You really are a crotchety old fart.

Not disputing what BB is saying one bit. We're all just tired of him standing on his soapbox and shouting about the evils of Lance Armstrong. It's just the same old tired rant over and over and over. People here have heard it from him a million times before. And we're all pretty 'educated'.

Forum members are just plain bored of fighting over Lance. You need to get some perspective. The guy rides a bike - not runs the world. Give it up for Lent.
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    deejay wrote:
    Moray Gub wrote:
    dennisn wrote:

Jeezo you got issues mate as pokerface says he is bike rider not some third world despot. You need to get some perspective on this and get some blue into that England flag you know it makes sense !
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    I think I've lost track of what's happening on this post. Gotta go back for another read. :wink::wink:
  • Moray Gub wrote:
    deejay wrote:
    Moray Gub wrote:
    dennisn wrote:

Jeezo you got issues mate as pokerface says he is bike rider not some third world despot. You need to get some perspective on this and get some blue into that England flag you know it makes sense !

But this is still a cycling forum isnt it? Why shouldnt bb continue to provide a history to keep us pure from the revisionist marketing led clap that armstrong supports?. The facts are armstrong was at some stage of his career a cheat and epo was found in his samples. Scientific fact if not legally damming.
    Armstrong also went to court with the insurance comany that was due to pay a win bonus. They tried to show that he cheated to win and if i remember rightly the case was won by armstrong becasue his contract didnt require him to wion without the use of peds.

And please dont try and bring race into the conversation Moray, youre better than that and it does you no favours.

Mark
  • deejay
    markwalker wrote:
    Moray Gub wrote:

But this is still a cycling forum isnt it? Why shouldnt bb continue to provide a history to keep us pure from the revisionist marketing led clap that armstrong supports?.
    Long may he do so but I was thinking more about Health that might prevent him continuing as I am not familiar with that point. ??
    markwalker wrote:
    And please dont try and bring race into the conversation Moray, youre better than that and it does you no favours.
    Mark

Cool it mark as we don't consider that as "Racist" for christ's sake or is that what this GB Island has come to.

Perhaps the Jock wants me to have my hair dyed Red also. Whooosh.

Lets see now a recent find of Gold dating back to Anglo-Saxon times 1,400 years ago and my family fit's nicely in that heritage and we are still here. (why would we need Blue) :roll:
  • moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    markwalker wrote:

Mark

Just noticed this post can you provide evidence of me using race as a point if so provide it please ?
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • deejay
    Did you say things passing over MY head, ?????