Sod Will, how awesome am I??

2»

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    A couple of lads approached me and my colleagues today asking me for an autograph and a photo of me.

Turns out it was Edvald Boasson Hagen and Thomas Lovkvist from Columbia HTC.

EBH said he actually thought I was more awesome than the Star Wars rock out picture but was still undecided about the T-Rex in an F15.

He gave me a packet of recovery Tangfastics and a Columbia HTC Cap.

Thomas Lovkvist just stood in the background looking mean and moody.

I think he was a little overawed...

IMG00041-20090911-1354.jpg
  • LazyBoycp wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:
    I didn't think you could top 'Star Wars rock out' for awesomeness but that's because I never ever figured that anyone would even contemplate combining a Tyrannosourus Rex and an F-15 let alone pull it off!

:o

Looks very much like part of a daydream or something from a Calvin & Hobbes cartoon strip (by Bill Watterson). Calvin & Hobbes are quality. :)

The best cartoon strip bar none. Do I need to see this Napoleon Dynamite film then?
  • Stewie yes you do...then phone someone up whose seen it and ask them to bring some chapstick to work for you.
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • You might be awesome but can you do this?

Muscle+Freak.jpg
    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.
  • Anonymous
    Just the legs...
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    Do I need to see this Napoleon Dynamite film then?

Definately, you'll know in the first 5 minutes wether you're going to love it or hate it! :)

:D
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • Anonymous
    It was really great to meet you today, Thomas and I were talking about it for ages afterwards. You smelt really nice too, I take it that's because you walk round the duty free and spray yourself with aftershave. I think it was Brasil Dream by Estee Lauder but Thomas thought it was Jazz by YSL. He really hasn't a clue!

The custard danishes you produced from behind your body armour were delicious and if bosher savage hadn't measured your enormous quads of power with his stanley tape measure in front of my very eyes I would never have believed their girth!

Anyway, I'm dedicating my first stage win of the ToB to you, xxx

Cheers mate.
  • downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    You might be awesome but can you do this?

Muscle+Freak.jpg

I think they sell those in sainsburies now.
  • downfader wrote:
    You might be awesome but can you do this?

Muscle+Freak.jpg

You're not thinking of root ginger are you? There is a surprising visual resemblance....

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    NapoleonD wrote:
    A couple of lads approached me and my colleagues today asking me for an autograph and a photo of me.

Turns out it was Edvald Boasson Hagen and Thomas Lovkvist from Columbia HTC.

EBH said he actually thought I was more awesome than the Star Wars rock out picture but was still undecided about the T-Rex in an F15.

He gave me a packet of recovery Tangfastics and a Columbia HTC Cap.

Thomas Lovkvist just stood in the background looking mean and moody.

I think he was a little overawed...

IMG00041-20090911-1354.jpg

do police get taught how to stand with their hands in their vests like that?? the chap 2nd from the right needs some re-training!
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • Anonymous
    He hasn't got his stab vest on, that's the only reason why!..

Heh heh, believe it or not it's really comfy!
  • popette
    popette Posts: 2,089

You're not thinking of root ginger are you? There is a surprising visual resemblance....

David[/quote]

:lol: that pic can't be real surely

cracking up, tears in eyes and about to lose it thank to this entire thread. It's the t-rex in the jet that has really got me.....barely....able......to ......type

I dreamt that my dad got a degree in cheese and biscuits last night, was laughing in my sleep and it's put me in a really giggly mood all day :lol::lol:
  • JLM74
    JLM74 Posts: 108
    Further proof, if it were required, of your awesomeness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPKtfwPc14

worship.gif
  • Anonymous
    Youre not fondling your dirty-pillows under your stab vest NapoleonD ?

The Officer to the right of the chap in the Oakley T shirt looks like one of the penguins from Madagascar, Rico I think his name is... :D:D:D