Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Sod Will, how awesome am I??

AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
edited September 2009 in The bottom bracket
Err, please?
«1

Posts

  • Not as awesome as home cooked mushroom risotto covered in parmezan, Mont Blanc Timewalker watches, radiator warmed pants and brand new socks, but more awesome than, the texture and minty freshness of pan drops, the smell of a fishmongers shop, or the sound of breaking glass.
  • GiantMikeGiantMike Posts: 3,139
    It doesn't matter what we think about you, it's your own nagging self-doubt that will slowly drag you down. All the way down.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    Self doubt crept into your concious didn't it. Bad boy, dirty boy, in your bed. :?
  • hopper1hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    I'll reserve judgement till after the 13th Sept.... :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • JLM74JLM74 Posts: 108
    Awesome.jpg
  • 252148121605628c84338a537.jpg

    he is more awesome, look
  • CrapaudCrapaud Posts: 2,483
    System wrote:
    Not as awesome as home cooked mushroom risotto covered in parmezan, Mont Blanc Timewalker watches, radiator warmed pants and brand new socks, ...
    See the thread: Is anyone concerned about System's high fibre diet?
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    JLM74 wrote:
    Awesome.jpg

    Now that truly is awesome!
  • freehubfreehub Posts: 4,257
    I don't know.
  • finchyfinchy Posts: 6,686
    I'd forgotten you even existed until you started this thread. :wink:
  • dmclite wrote:
    Bad boy, dirty boy, in your bed. :?

    You are Harry Hill, and I claim my £5 [1].

    David

    [1] Not really, of course....the power of suggestion. :wink:
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • Crapaud wrote:
    System wrote:
    Not as awesome as home cooked mushroom risotto covered in parmezan, Mont Blanc Timewalker watches, radiator warmed pants and brand new socks, ...
    See the thread: Is anyone concerned about System's high fibre diet?

    High fibre diet? Radiator warmed pants? Hmm....best not combine the two;

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g_GeQR8fJo

    :)

    David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • passoutpassout Posts: 4,425
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Err, please?

    Fair to middlin'.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • I think you're awesome. 'Specially for the reply you gave on this thread a while back....

    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12643371

    Awesomely Genius
    Let's close our eyes and see what happens
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    dmclite wrote:
    Bad boy, dirty boy, in your bed. :?

    You are Harry Hill, and I claim my £5 [1].

    David

    [1] Not really, of course....the power of suggestion. :wink:

    Well there is only one way to find out.......FIGHT. :wink:
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    awesome-captain-kirk.jpg
  • Loks like you're the biggest poster on thread,so,Awesome it is!!
    so many cols,so little time!
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    Yesssssss.

    Napoleon_Dynamite_screen1.jpg
  • NuggsNuggs Posts: 1,804
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Yesssssss.

    Napoleon_Dynamite_screen1.jpg
    I can't help noticing that your bike doesn't have pegs. Pedro's does.

    Ergo, you are less awesome than Pedro.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    And he manages to take it off sweet jumps. Dang :(
  • freehubfreehub Posts: 4,257
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Yesssssss.

    Napoleon_Dynamite_screen1.jpg

    He's on the drops? Why?
  • prawnyprawny Posts: 5,417
    freehub wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Yesssssss.

    Napoleon_Dynamite_screen1.jpg

    He's on the drops? Why?

    Aero obviously :roll:
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    Cheers...

    NapDrules.jpg
  • freehubfreehub Posts: 4,257
    prawny wrote:
    freehub wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Yesssssss.

    Napoleon_Dynamite_screen1.jpg

    He's on the drops? Why?

    Aero obviously :roll:

    You sure about that? Looks like a city commuter where the drops are at the height the hoods should be. Yes I know... it's just a film.
  • a_n_ta_n_t Posts: 2,011
    how are your bow hunting skills?
    Manchester wheelers

    PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • JLM74JLM74 Posts: 108
    AwesomeThread.jpg
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    I didn't think you could top 'Star Wars rock out' for awesomeness but that's because I never ever figured that anyone would even contemplate combining a Tyrannosourus Rex and an F-15 let alone pull it off!

    :o
  • JLM74JLM74 Posts: 108
    :lol::lol:

    What I'd really like to know about the Star Wars picture is whether it was officially licensed by Lucas, or whether it was commissioned by a private individual who felt that a painting of the characters rocking out was missing from their life ...
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    More awesomeness needed!

    [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/tizzzodd/holy_censored _this_is_awesome.jpg[/img]
  • NapoleonD wrote:
    I didn't think you could top 'Star Wars rock out' for awesomeness but that's because I never ever figured that anyone would even contemplate combining a Tyrannosourus Rex and an F-15 let alone pull it off!

    :o

    Looks very much like part of a daydream or something from a Calvin & Hobbes cartoon strip (by Bill Watterson). Calvin & Hobbes are quality. :)
Sign In or Register to comment.