Zipvit offer Not working?

paldred
paldred Posts: 25
Seen the advert for their free bundle but iv gone to buy it and it just says you have not qualified for your free gift

Any ideas?

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    If you spend a certain amount you get a free gift such as a pack of vitamins etc. You still get the box...
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    NapoleonD wrote:
    If you spend a certain amount you get a free gift such as a pack of vitamins etc. You still get the box...
    +1

Just ignore that and click to continue with your order... I've done it 5 times now (ordered the ZipVit, that is...)! :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • paldred
    paldred Posts: 25
    so are you saying if i go ahead and still pay i get the free gift and still only pay 3.99
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    No, you don't get a free gift unless you spend about 20 quid.

If you pay 3.99 you get the box as per the offer.

Heh heh, it's far from rocket science!
  • maddog 2
    maddog 2 Posts: 8,114
    for anyone who hasn't seen this, you go here

http://www.zipvit.com/success/

and pay £3.99 for a load of zipvit stuff - a decent bottle, some bars (which are good!), some powders, a gel (which is hideous!), various pills etc.

you can only order one per household but that's pretty obvious how to get round...
    Facts are meaningless, you can use facts to prove anything that's remotely true! - Homer
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    I'm on my 3rd already, I've got plenty of addresses to go through though. taste aint important with the gels IMO, the apricot energy bar is amazing!