Comments

• afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    emadden wrote:
    3.delage
    4. velits
    5. hejesdal
    6.pozzato

GRRRR, check the Linus Gerdemann thread, I tipped him, then picked Pellifrigginzotti, who I don't think even started :evil:
  • Eurostar
    Eurostar Posts: 1,806
    It's just not Linus' year. Serve him right for being a cancer-loving douche.
    <hr>
    <h6>What\'s the point of going out? We\'re just going to end up back here anyway</h6>
  • afx237vi
    Eurostar wrote:
    It's just not Linus' year. Serve him right for being a cancer-loving douche.

I meant I tipped Velits in the Linus thread... picking Linus would have got me the same number of points as Pellifrigginzotti.
  • Eurostar
    Eurostar Posts: 1,806
    Never mind. I doubt anyone tipped Barredo.

What do you make of Kreuziger sitting up?
    <hr>
    <h6>What\'s the point of going out? We\'re just going to end up back here anyway</h6>
  • afx237vi
    Eurostar wrote:
    Never mind. I doubt anyone tipped Barredo.

What do you make of Kreuziger sitting up?

He made a pretty big effort to get across to the front with Kirchen (Fedrigo was having trouble just following), then attacked almost straight away. I don't think there was anything suspicious about it... he just didn't have the legs to sprint.
  • That Lampre guy was hilarious on the descent.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Reuters

610x.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Maybe Kreuziger remembered you get a stupid hat for winning and that's why he didn't really sprint :)

Surely he's leading the ProTour now? He won Romandy and did well in Suisse.
  • emadden
    emadden Posts: 2,431
    Maybe Kreuziger remembered you get a stupid hat for winning and that's why he didn't really sprint :)

Surely he's leading the ProTour now? He won Romandy and did well in Suisse.

I think you are spot on... Kreuziger knows he still needs to practice more to get his podium-girl kissing technique right first... The way he does it at the moment, the hat would seriously make things worse:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotcycling ... 558846853/

http://www.grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedoc ... omandieSt4
    www.dotcycling.com
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Andy crashed on the descent Alto de Garate which is why he abandoned. Hurt his knee but not serious.
    Contador is the Greatest