Schlecks to Team Radio Shack

2»

Comments

• MrChuck
    MrChuck Posts: 1,663
    And Saxo Bank/Riise with the Schlecks already installed as 1 & 2 somehow isn't an attractive proposition?

Of course it is, and I'd bet that they'd stay there instead of go to Radio Shack. My point is that once you get past Armstrong as team leader, which is probably going to be short term only, why would people not want to go there?
  • Earthbound
    Earthbound Posts: 109
    MrChuck wrote:
    And Saxo Bank/Riise with the Schlecks already installed as 1 & 2 somehow isn't an attractive proposition?

Of course it is, and I'd bet that they'd stay there instead of go to Radio Shack. My point is that once you get past Armstrong as team leader, which is probably going to be short term only, why would people not want to go there?

Cos when Armstrong goes the sponsor (American brand with zero history or involvment in cycling) goes too?
  • MrChuck
    MrChuck Posts: 1,663
    Earthbound wrote:
    MrChuck wrote:

Cos when Armstrong goes the sponsor (American brand with zero history or involvment in cycling) goes too?

Are they going to? If so then, yeah, not such a goer. Dunno what Radio Shack's plans for Europe are- is it a given that it all hinges on Armstrong being team leader? Goes without saying that you'd find out all this stuff before signing up!