Tips for longish ride.

2»

Comments

• freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    It is.

I was stupid to have carried on but I thought it'd be bad of me to turn around, I had less than 2 hours sleep, could not sleep, then we where bombing along at around 24mph for around 20 miles, I was getting dropped where usually I'd be able to easily keep up with them, we got to Richmond, or Thirsk or somewhere cant remember where exactly, I had headache, I felt awful and was laying there falling asleep, I can assure you it was bonking! Shortly after that I was climbing up some climbs, not very steep, doing around 3mph almost throwing up.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Will, glad you sacked the 140 miler!

Not least because during all this pontificating over what food to eat you forgot to account for how you were going to carry the telly you were collecting from your flat...
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Will, glad you sacked the 140 miler!

Not least because during all this pontificating over what food to eat you forgot to account for how you were going to carry the telly you were collecting from your flat...

Was that the 40 inch plasma screen?
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    I was only going to pick my alarm clock and glasses up aswell as my HRM, I'll get my dad to take me in a week or so and also book an appointment at the docs in manchester whilst I'm there.

I've got a 180miler on 5th july though.