RPCC Ride - Sat 13th / Sun 14th June

2»

Comments

• J09
    J09 Posts: 122
    Another outing done. Anyone going tomorrow?
  • NWLondoner
    NWLondoner Posts: 2,047
    Thanks guys that was a really great ride 8)

Again apologies for slowing you down on the way back. My legs just blew going up that hill.

If you have an 'easy' :wink: ride like that again count me in.

In total i did 120km today :D My previous best being 75km

Jorge are any of those photos going to be posted online??

Cheers
    Ryan

p.s. i have just uploaded my GPS data.WE were on the right route at Epsom Downs.Had we NOT turned off the main road (Ashley Road) we would have hit the roundabout that we 'finally cycled' around after that damn detour LOL :roll: 8)
  • Art Vandelay
    Art Vandelay Posts: 1,982
    Glad you enjoyed it Ryan, you'll be joining us on a mammoth Capital Coast Capital run soon enough. BTW - Couple of clubs near you:
    http://www.southgatecc.org.uk/
    http://www.finsburyparkcc.org/home/
    Don't know anything about them but Southgate have fairly objectionable club tops :shock: (apologies if any one is a member :) )
    J09 - club run for me tomorrow. See you all post Fray Bentos :D
  • jrduquemin
    jrduquemin Posts: 791
    Yeah, good to see you out today Ryan. Hope your legs aren't too sore tomorrow :-)

Good ride today everyone, quite enjoyed pacing you all back to Kingston. Will probably be out next Saturday morning, provided the datacentre work doesn't wear me out :-)

Good luck to all the Fray Bentos riders next weekend. I'll be thinking of you while fighting my way through the hordes on Ditchling Beacon :-)
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • Berns12
    Berns12 Posts: 198
    jrduquemin wrote:
    Yeah, good to see you out today Ryan. Hope your legs aren't too sore tomorrow :-)

Good ride today everyone, quite enjoyed pacing you all back to Kingston. Will probably be out next Saturday morning, provided the datacentre work doesn't wear me out :-)

Good luck to all the Fray Bentos riders next weekend. I'll be thinking of you while fighting my way through the hordes on Ditchling Beacon :-)

Aye good effort by all. Hope y'all had fun! Good job on pacing us back Julian and Jorge for being the RPCC official photographer.

Good luck next week to the London to Brighton and David Lloyd lads. Art, Phips, Emu and I will be thinking of y'all from the Fray Bentos.

See y'all in a fortnight!
  • Rich-Ti
    Rich-Ti Posts: 1,831
    Nice one chaps - good work for getting some pics done too! I plan to get a decent camera for rides soon so we can do that more often... 8)

A new thread (of sorts) is now live but as Bern has mentioned above, most of us are elsewhere this coming weekend :P