Questions for Mark Cavendish

2»

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    I would love to know his assessment of his rivals, who he sees a real danger and who he doesn't really rate as a threat.

I mean an induvidual view on : Boonen, Petacchi, Freire, Bennati, Hushovd and McEwen
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • shockedsoshocked
    shockedsoshocked Posts: 4,021
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Are you disappointed that considering British cyclists are doing so well on the roads in Europe that at home the Police and the general public and trying their hardest to put a stop to road racing in many areas of the country?

I'm not!

I wasn't referring to individual officers! Infact the only reason some races up here have went ahead is because some of the motorcycle outriders in the Police are cyclists/good friends themselves!
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    What race would he have to win in order to finally justify buying himself that Audi R8?
  • will3
    will3 Posts: 2,173
    Ask him if he'll ever get over the dissapointment of the olympics and how he's gonna spend the next three years buidling up to 2012 .............like all the other journos do.
    :lol::lol:
  • thanks everyone - some good questions in there, not sure the pyjama one willl pass the test though, tusher. i'll let you all know where and when it appears.
  • [
    quote="BenBlyth"]If he could have raced against 1 rider past or present in a head to head sprint to the line at the end of a Tour, who would he want to race, and no doubt beat!?

Also, don't really want to go down this route but would be interesting to know, does he believe cycling is getting cleaner despite some high profile riders being caught doping of late?

Will we be able to see your friends interview? What is the interview for?
    [/quote]

Worth seeing his interview with Gaby Logan on Inside Sport, he puts his view on doping in cycling across very clearly.
  • edhornby
    edhornby Posts: 1,780
    Considered he mentioned Paris-Roubaix twice in an interview with the BBC recently - does he think he has what it takes to win PR, and if so when will he be having a proper crack at it? Mano a Mano with Boonen on the cobbles ????
    "I get paid to make other people suffer on my wheel, how good is that"
    --Jens Voight
  • Moomaloid
    Moomaloid Posts: 2,040
    with the SKY team on the horizon has the thought even crept in about riding for them in the future, and would he ever dream of leaving columbia when he has the likes of Hanson and Boasson-Hagen on a team built for him...?
  • nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    What does he think of the halfwits on here,who thought he should have completed the Giro,rather than saving himself (at his employers request) for the TDF
    so many cols,so little time!
  • shoppo33
    shoppo33 Posts: 88
    Ask him his viewpoint on RLJ :?
  • nick hanson
    RLJ...go on,enlighten me!
  • FOAD
    FOAD Posts: 318
    What does he think of the halfwits on here,who thought he should have completed the Giro,rather than saving himself (at his employers request) for the TDF

Good one. :lol:
  • heavymental
    heavymental Posts: 2,079
    RLJ - Red Light Jumping
  • nick hanson
    RLJ - Red Light Jumping
    Ta
  • Is the rumor that bradley wiggins went drinking the night before the madison true? If so, how has he refrained from smacking him in the gob?
    Dan
  • Chip \'oyler
    Chip \'oyler Posts: 2,323
    Ask him if he's got three legs
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Ask him if he practices being stroppy or does it just come naturally?
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    who ate all the pies
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Why did he think that garmin were being disrespectful to the Giro concerning the TTT when he pulled out himself before the race finished? Does he think thats respectful?