Dodgy Tan Lines

2»

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Crikey you're young! Who's the guy on the right?

:D
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    The only pic I've got of my tan lines. Note the brown mysterons on my head.

3565648081_919e380361_o.jpg
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • sicknote
    sicknote Posts: 901
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Crikey you're young! Who's the guy on the right?

:D

Dont look bad for 41 and the guy on my right is just some old guy that got in the pic :lol:
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Crapaud wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:
    One more reason to shave the legs - better tanning!
    Just how hairy are your legs, that the hair impedes sunlight reaching the skin????

Hairy-Man-thumb-400x366.jpg :?: :?:

:shock:

I wondered what happened to Gavin Hastings!
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • bianchi_boy
    bianchi_boy Posts: 54
    Ive got little pale patches on my forearms from a long TT...
    :shock:
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Here is mine, does not look bad now compared to how it did after the ride on sunday!!!! :shock:

DSC00236.jpg
  • Chaz.Harding
    Chaz.Harding Posts: 3,144
    Glad to know I'm not the only one! My arms are really tanned down to my wrists, and 3/4s of the way up my biceps, and from my ankles to half way up my thighs... I've been told I look like a right tw@, but I don't care, the tan lines are where it's AT!

:lol: 8)
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • de_sisti
    de_sisti Posts: 1,283
    Sicknote wrote:
    I am with Markso1963 on this one as not far.

My tan would beat most if not all of you now plus my lines dont show up as much :D
    28032008018.jpg[/quote]

Sicknote,

I'm as dark as you, trust me, after a weekend like we've just had, you'd have tan lines just
    like mine. Dark skin will get darker and needs to be protected from uvb rays (we all knew
    that anyway). :wink:

2698346612_cd58a5bf56_m.jpg
    maander, Semaine Federale, Chateauroux, France.
  • jos2thehua
    jos2thehua Posts: 76
    I'm not really bothered by my tan lines. They just show me that I'm dedicated and that I am out in the sun training a lot. I also have a watch tan line from running, which I wear with pride. Sort of like battle scars I guess.
  • sicknote
    sicknote Posts: 901
    @maander

Not had the chance to get out much this weekend :( ( been working )
    I do get tan lines as well but dont get that glow in the dark pink :wink:
  • freehub
    DSC00279.jpg

With the flash it does not look so noticeable, so maybe in daylight it wont be so bad? I don't look a prat do I? :(
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Wassen dem fuch?
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Wassen dem fuch?
    manuel12.jpg
    Que?
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • freehub
    fox? what?
  • nicky_7751
    nicky_7751 Posts: 50
    Had some pretty bad tan lines when I got in after Saturdays ride, soon cured that though, spent rest of day in sun wearing just a pair of shorts!!! :lol:
  • nolf
    nolf Posts: 1,287
    My friend has my favourite tan lines.
    He went for a long ride over the weekend, but wore arm warmers which he then rolled down.

So his tan goes from half way down his bicep to half way down his forearm, then a white gap where his arm warmers were, then a tan line between his arm warmer and gloves, then brown fingers.

and I would agree that tan lines are very much a badge of honour.
    I particularly enjoy wearing a watch so you get the great white strip where the watch was.
    "I hold it true, what'er befall;
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost;
    Than never to have loved at all."

Alfred Tennyson
  • AndyOgy
    AndyOgy Posts: 579
    Hows this?

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak- ... 573244.jpg

For ages now, the weather forecast has promised sun. I've just gotten so used to being let down that Saturdays weather came as a complete surprise.
  • Big Wib
    Big Wib Posts: 363
    Came back on Sunday with nicely reddening arms apart from a diagonal bit on my left arm, which after staring at for a while I realised was caused by the shadow from my right one :shock:

I hadn't realised I was that immobile
  • holmeboy
    holmeboy Posts: 674
    Thinking about going out in just arm and leg warmers for the next few days just to balance up the tan! :oops: :roll: :wink:
  • JC.152
    JC.152 Posts: 645
    AndyOgy wrote:
    Hows this?

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak- ... 573244.jpg

For ages now, the weather forecast has promised sun. I've just gotten so used to being let down that Saturdays weather came as a complete surprise.

OWW! !thats gonna b painful

i was glad yesterday to start road race at 8am so the sun was good but not up to burning temp like for the elites/1/2 88mile race