A good chiropractor City/East London

MarkMcp
MarkMcp Posts: 426
My lovely other half is in absolute agony after doing her back in yesterday. This is happening much too often for my liking and we'd like to sort out a cure. I have had positive experiences of a chiropractor but that was a good ten years ago, so was hoping the forum could point us in the direction of a good chiropractor in London preferably in the City/East London area. They must be brilliant as my significant other is very sceptical as to their benefits, while I only have good experiences of them.

Cheers

Comments

• doughty2002
    doughty2002 Posts: 17
    I've used Iqbal Hussein whose practice address is at 20 Upper Wimpole Street, London, Tel No: 020 7486 1920.

He's a fantastic osteopath and will not extend your treatment beyond what he considers necessary. He will also give good a clear advice about how to prevent the injury recurring through proper exercise and stretching.

I had a terrible back problem which Iqbal alleviated immediately and then went on to correct the underlying problem over the course of about 3 further sessions- iI now have a shoe insert to correct my right leg shortness and reduce the stress that this caused to my left side.

I'm sure that your precious one's scepticism will be displaced after a couple of visits.

Given the address though you'll understand that he doesn't come cheap!!!!

Good luck with resolving you girlfriend's back problem.