Who Wants to Lose A Stone ... Apr 29 - May 6

meenaghman
meenaghman Posts: 345
Last Friday 94.5Kg
This Friday 94.0Kg
Weight loss .5 Kg. every 1.1pound helps.
Had another race on Wed. Overall race was quicker (flatter with less ascent suited me) and pace more constant.. its the accelerations/decelerations seem to kill me at the moment until I get used to it. Even if it was pouring rain (although rain let up for the race) I weighed myself and saw 92.5Kg on the scales which I thought was good until I learned the average man produces 2.4 pounds of urine/faeces a day from a book I am reading on the trenches in WW1. I tend to weigh myself the same time to keep it as standard as possible for my "official" weigh in.
Ironically was on the treadmill today doing a run and my tunes on random came up with Carter USM - "surfing usm"... seemed very appropriate. you know the bit that starts "when you're younger you can eat what you like, drink what you like and still slip into your size 26 inch waist trousers and zip them closed.. then you reach that age 24-25,your muscles give up, raise a little white flag, and without any warning at all your suddenly a fat bastard ! "
I remember listing to that in the early 90's thinking naw.. it'll never happen to me .. ha.. "the trouble with youth is that its wasted on the young" - Oscar Wilde.