How much is membership at David Lloyd?

AndyRubio
AndyRubio Posts: 880
The website doesn't tell you, and I need to prepare myself mentally to go in to find out. If anyone's got any ideas I'd be grateful.

Cheers,
Andy

Comments

• guilliano
    guilliano Posts: 5,495
    Last I knew it was about £50-£70 a month depending on which centre you were joining, but there was also a joining fee which varied between £100 and £250. That was a few years ago now though
  • AndyRubio
    AndyRubio Posts: 880
    woaaaaaa

Thanks!
  • deal
    deal Posts: 857
    if you have health insurance check with them they may offer a gym membership subsidy or reduce your premiums, also depending on work your work hours most gyms offer off-peak memberships which are much cheaper.
  • Bhima
    Bhima Posts: 2,145
    edited April 2009
    You're in Manchester, right? Check out the facillities at the Marriott Hotel in Hale - no joining fee at the moment and about £35 a month, last time I checked. (off peak - weekdays 6am - 5pm) Really empty in there too and, because of the area, you occasionally see a few footballers in there.

I always cycle towards Hale when going down to cheshire so it's good to stop off there sometimes after 60 miles for a quick plunge in the ice-cold plunge pool and/or sauna to help the muscles recover...
  • I reckon a lot of gyms are doing special offers at the moment, so it may not be that much, and there may not be a joining fee either.

I know my gym has been doing that kind of thing.
    Ned Flanders: “You were bicycling two abreast?”
    Homer Simpson: “I wish. We were bicycling to a lake.”

Specialized Rockhopper Pro Disc 08