Who wants to lose a stone... Apr 15th - Apr 21st

ColinJ
ColinJ Posts: 2,218
We're slacking!

Oh well, it's a bit late, but by the 15th I'd lost another 0.7 pounds, bring my losses so far to 12.6 lbs, or 14.8 lbs since Christmas.

I'm still drinking too much beer, and not getting out enough on my bike.

Comments

• tonyw43
    tonyw43 Posts: 249
    Had a really bad week, just couldn't get properly motivated, and have managed to go back up to 199lbs, so nearly half a stone gained. Not very happy. Just one of those weeks when I just really get my head round it. Didn't really eat well, even though I was still training.
    So taking stock today, planning the meals for the week ahead, and getting my head back into the right place.
  • I found the answer - become separated from wife, rent house which floods within first week, and have your car throw a £2k bill at you! I lost a stone in 4 weeks! I am sure that its donw to simply eating a lot less, so am now trying to keep it off as the difference uphill is huge.
  • popette
    popette Posts: 2,089
    Start 93kg
    last week 84.4
    this week 83.9kg

Started hovering around the 84kg mark - probably due to easter eggs and a couple of lighter weeks. Need to get back on it properly now.

Steve, sorry to hear about your recent problems. :(
  • ColinJ
    ColinJ Posts: 2,218
    Steve - I'm also sorry to hear about your problems. I hope things work out.

I thought I'd posted a reply to you a couple of days ago but I must have clicked preview rather than submit - d'oh!

It looks like the weekly weight loss thread is dying a natural death so I won't start another one, but I'll post if anybody else starts one.
  • Rich158
    Rich158 Posts: 2,348
    I found the answer - become separated from wife, rent house which floods within first week, and have your car throw a £2k bill at you! I lost a stone in 4 weeks! I am sure that its donw to simply eating a lot less, so am now trying to keep it off as the difference uphill is huge.

I've had similar problems in the last month Steve so you'er not alone. I lost 10lbs in two weeks when my misses left me, and I'm still trying hard to keep it off.

Best of luck for the future, things will get better.
    pain is temporary, the glory of beating your mates to the top of the hill lasts forever.....................

Revised FCN - 2