Who's king of the commuters?

2»

Comments

• daveb
    daveb Posts: 4,137
    18 miles round trip, quite often add up to 10 miles or so on the return journey. Only do it 2 -3 times a week though.
    Daveb
  • 21 Miles round trip - 6 Days a week, started last September 1 day a week, quickly progressed to 3/4. In the last 6 weeks I've missed 1 day! With 2 young kids & a new puppy at home & the wife working nights I'm on the way to being completly knackered :shock:
  • XxxBFGxxX
    XxxBFGxxX Posts: 1,355
    have voted 10 to 20 but this dont include the cou ntry park miles i do on an evening lmfao. i need to ride more to work may add some in soon tho nwo the weather is beter
  • Garou
    Garou Posts: 33
    Mine is 36 miles round trip, but don't do it all every day because of evening commitments (which i do also cycle to). My usual aim is to do around 160 miles per week. I have to admit i too often fall a little short of that though.... Still, i'm already on 90 so far this week. :)
    'I'm not in the business; I am the business.'
  • chuckcork
    chuckcork Posts: 1,471
    When I eventually start (with the NHS, if it takes them 5-6 weeks to employ someone in facilities then no wonder waiting list for medical stuff are so long) my cycle commute will be only once a week (transporting child to childcare is an issue), but it will be in the vicinity of a 50 mile round trip.
    'Twas Mulga Bill, from Eaglehawk, that caught the cycling craze....
  • benno68
    benno68 Posts: 1,689
    OK I'm waving a white flag as I know I'll never be King....

Had a good day (for me) yesterday. 8 miles in and then did a smidge over 23 miles on the way home in 90 minutes.

Got to be honest, didn't have my back pack or any luggage.

How some of you can do a regular 30 miles a day is beyond me - respect to you all.

Pinarello Dogma 2 (ex Team SKY) 2012
    Cube Agree GTC Ultegra 2012
    Giant Defy 105 2009