Milan - San Remo report

124»

Comments

• calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    The large number of PTP entrants compared to the diminishing number of people actually posting here is a good indication of how crap and nasty this forum has become. Sadly, it's largely due to a small number of posters, mostly recently arrived who seem hellbent on bringing a real edge to any thread that's at all doping/LA related.

Pity really as when I get really sick of it and leave I shall quite miss Iain's satire. If not his frankly scary obsessive surfing of newsstreams... :wink:

Strava is not Zen.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    calvjones wrote:
    The large number of PTP entrants compared to the diminishing number of people actually posting here is a good indication of how crap and nasty this forum has become. Sadly, it's largely due to a small number of posters, mostly recently arrived who seem hellbent on bringing a real edge to any thread that's at all doping/LA related.

Pity really as when I get really sick of it and leave I shall quite miss Iain's satire. If not his frankly scary obsessive surfing of newsstreams... :wink:

It's easy to identify the threads, though - the ones that you know have descended into bickering before you even open them. Just don't bother opening them. The threads about actual races are still interesting and informative.
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    Bet you tell your kids not to pick their scabs too... :D

Strava is not Zen.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    LOL, if I had kids, maybe!
  • teagar
    teagar Posts: 2,100
    afx237vi wrote:
    ffs this is the worst thread of this type for ages, possibly ever.

you're not even arguing about anything any more, just shouting at each other.

if i want to say something about iainf72's amusing msr report, where am I supposed to do it if you lot colonise the thread? i liked it iain, anyway, it was funny. thanks for making me smile.

Try reading the Duffield thread :shock:

:oops: he has a point.. Sorry guys. I won't be doing that again! Will stick to the racing...
    Note: the above post is an opinion and not fact. It might be a lie.
  • joedh
    joedh Posts: 16
    <walks in and takes both the shimano and campag handbags. sells both on ebay>