average age of riders (anonymous)

love2ride
love2ride Posts: 224
i was just wandering what is the average age of riders who have a profile on this site. knowone will find out who you are so dont be shy. if your offended by this then you dont need to leave a reply.

Comments

• nice! just in time for half term. which bike are you going to be getting. if your looking to race this year and are looking into time trialing, which is a good start, then Id get a pair of aero bars. have you done any racing or tt before?

I'm 14 and love cycling too. I raced a bit last season and this ones just getting started with the early time trials. the only problem is that cycling is not such a big sport for us in england so it is hard to find someone to ride with as my dad is at work.
  • If you want to cycle with others join a club.

I do 95%+ of riding alone, nowt wrong with that. In my case it gives me time to mull things over and do a bit of thinking. I'm sure as a schoolboy there are plenty of things for you to think about whilst out riding.

Just get out there and do it my owd. :)
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Would have thought there would be more younger riders on here.. Good idea for the poll.