TT Routes around Denham/Uxbridge

Jungli
Jungli Posts: 201
Hi all

Want to start doing some 10 & 25 mile TT's next year and wondered if anyone knows some good routes to do these... Mostly these will be done for their training effect for eventual euro-sportives long climbs.

I live Northolt but quite often drive into the Chilterns for a change of scenery.

Also, do many people do TT's like this on turbo's or rollers? I have both so thats also an option.

Thanks

Jay

Comments

• The local courses are either Open TT's on the 'the ski ramp' at Marlow or the West London Combine events run on the Amersham Road. To ride the later you'll need to be a member of a WLC Club and your best bet given your location is either the Westerley CC or the Archer RC.

There has been a drift away from outer London TT's over recent years and this season even most of the WLC events start at Great Missenden rather than the traditional Denham.

Over the summer the Westerley run Wednesday evening 10's at the Hillingdon circuit, and I suspect the evening 10's at Black Park (north of Slough, south of the A40) still take place.
  • Jungli
    Jungli Posts: 201
    Thanks!

:)