White saddle turned black by new bib tights.How to complain

2»

Comments

• boybiker
    boybiker Posts: 531
    So presumably a white saddle with red and black stripes such as the one I was lusting after the other day means that you are bi-sexual?
    Or just maybe the there is no relationship between your sexuality and the colour of your saddle, there's a shocking thought :shock: :shock:
    The gear changing, helmet wearing fule.
    FCN :- -1
    Given up waiting for Fast as Fupp to start stalking me
  • boybiker wrote:
    Or just maybe the there is no relationship between your sexuality and the colour of your saddle, there's a shocking thought :shock: :shock:

Now come on, that's just being rediculous :?
  • boybiker
    boybiker wrote:

No you are right, what was I thinking? a white saddle means that you are hung like a horse :roll:
  • boybiker wrote:
    boybiker wrote:

No you are right, what was I thinking? a white saddle means that you are hung like a horse :roll:

Now you're getting it :wink:

Precisely why my saddles are black :(
  • boybiker
    Actually its coloured tyres that mean that you have a third leg, and I have sets of both yellow and blue tyres :wink:
  • boybiker wrote:
    Actually its coloured tyres that mean that you have a third leg, and I have sets of both yellow and blue tyres :wink:

Ponce!
  • boybiker
    nasahapley wrote:
    boybiker wrote:

Ponce!
    Yeah well, jealousy is a terrible thing :P
  • Anyhoo back on subject how did it go Edwinsprint?
    Any joy :)
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    White saddle. Check

Red tyres. Check

Being arrested for indecent exposure in anything shorter than 3/4s. Check :lol: :oops:

On a serious note I use Jif cleaner on mine, its got a slightly abbrasive quality!
  • Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    I used Jif on my white Toupe Gel and the f**ker turned a sort of creamy/white with a hint of yellow. It's still on my Izoard as I type this but as soon as I can find an '09 model Toupe team (without handing over a blank cheque to Bike24) it'll be on the winter bike pronto.

* the once lillywhite Vreds have also gone an off white/cream colour inside 6 months so they're destined for the winter bike. Can't be having off hue tyres on the purdy !!! :lol: