So where are we freezeing our bits off this week end ?

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    Going to CYB when the current wife gets up - been up with sick kids since 5 & she did the overnight :(

On the bright side a few hours cycling on my own & then take the family out too :)
  • Well i got out on mine today, did about twenty something miles (at a guess) and im shattered.
    Im miles more unfit than i thought i was my legs ache and my lungs were burning when i got back but i enjoyed all three hours of it and definately cant wait to get out again, why oh why did i ever give this up :cry:
    "Don't ask the reasons why cos there arent any, don't follow convention, never say no, just believe in what you see and let the good times roll!"
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    It was pretty warm up here, but the ice melt's turned a lot of the trails into slime so I ended up abandoning all my plans and going and riding a new route. Which was completely FANTASTIC, way better than my usual loop, but had the downside of depositing me at the bottom of a gigantic downhill run, on the wrong side of the hills from my house :roll: Still well worth it but just now I feel like the bunny that didn't have duracells in it.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Northwind wrote:
    Still well worth it but just now I feel like the bunny that didn't have duracells in it.

Oh i so know how you feel on that one bud :lol:
    "Don't ask the reasons why cos there arent any, don't follow convention, never say no, just believe in what you see and let the good times roll!"
  • New Trek 8000 2009 in need of some serious mud action tomorrow me thinks. first time out on it on my local ride. cant wait. :D
    A bike is for life not just for xmas