Ross and Brand

1235»

Comments

• Jez mon wrote:
    Just to make you feel more hopeful for the future, every student I've talked to either finds it hilarious, or not that funny, but not a big deal..

Talk of an age gap is a red herring. Eighteen year olds concern themselves with the morality of the nation as much as they concern themselves with their pensions.
    Cycling, it has it's ups and downs.
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    st68 wrote:
    passout wrote:
    st68 wrote:
    slightly off subject but if brand & ross are worthy of the sack what about all the tossers who f**ked up the economy with there credit cockups and the fiddling politicians with there noses caught in the troughs as usual one rule for them & one for everyone else :x

Doesn't that mean that we've got to sack most of the world's investment bankers? Beside you and I are to blame for the state of the economy too. Nobody was forced to take loans, overspend on their credit cards & take on risky mortgages in order to satisy their lifestyle aspirations. That includes buying fancy bikes / biking holidays by the way.

In fact I think that today's service based consumer economy and the positional nature of society is all your fault...resign now damn you!!
    so if u f**k up at work big time u keep your job do u?:?~
    &~
    speak for your self i dont owe any one f**k all i spend what i can afford i dont need to keep up with the jones & if people do more fool them

Fair enough I suppose - no plans to get buy a house then or have you got the cash? Anyway, it's a gobal crisis and and would be pretty hard to blame individuals - it's the system and even society, that was my point really.

PS I'm NOT a banker in case you wandered.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.