Backpacks

2»

Comments

• I use a Revolution Stow from Edinburgh Bikes and its excellent - dryflow back, lots of pockets & zips and I've never noticed water getting in (in addition to clothes & food, there's iPod, fone & 'pooter in there. And its well cheaper than a lot of stuff mentioned so far).
  • I agree with neslon, the Revolution Stow sacks are great. I've had 2 now. Made by Vaude and identical in every way to their own cycling range but £10 cheaper and in nicer colours. The material is waterproof enough for light showers, it's the stitching that lets in water in heavy downpours, but thankfully there's a zipped section on the very bottom of the bag that holds it's own fully waterproof high viz rain cover for those seriously wet days.
  • moonio
    moonio Posts: 802
    these are good
    886013x.jpg
  • Clever Pun wrote:
    Holy Moley those bags are PRICEY! :shock:

almost as much as your bike? :lol:

Actually, my bargain road bike was cheaper than any of those bags (I think) at a meagre £84. New. :D
  • Oh and Moonio I had one of those for a while, bought by my over-protective mother. It fell apart really quickly when I had to carry heavy things... but defo good hi-viz.
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Clever Pun wrote:

Actually, my bargain road bike was cheaper than any of those bags (I think) at a meagre £84. New. :D

:shock: my pedals cost more than your bike
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • Clever Pun wrote:
    Clever Pun wrote:

Aaaaaahahahahahaaa!

I am the bargain bike QUEEN! :D:lol:
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Clever Pun wrote:
    Clever Pun wrote:

Aaaaaahahahahahaaa!

I am the bargain bike QUEEN! :D:lol:

yes and I'm a fool with more money than sense :D

Ohh shiny things!
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    The Deuter and the Revolution Stow are looking like favorites so far... I wish I had any idea how big my current rucksack is because it's an urgent need to get a bigger one that's behind this thread! Of course I don't have it with me so I don't even know what it's called - do Fat Face make bags or are they just a shop? I bought it there to go skiing in 2001.

(hmm they do make bags but none of them are anything like what I've got)