Do you dry ride only?

2»

Comments

• boybiker wrote:

I bet you weren't expecting to see such a HUGE

No surprise at all.
    It's not like it's the first time that I've seen you naked.
    Bikes are traffic.
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 608
    I understand evryones views and yes you are all right, I need to ride it. When I had my tarmac I did about 100 -130 miles a week. Recently I have only been doing about 70 or so.

Looks like I will have a mint bike and be 2 stone hevier by Xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the novalty will wear off in terms of "dry" only.

Ian
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    So how do you wreck a carbon bike in the wet ?

I ride every day - commute 20 miles return - for that I use a slicked up MTB with guards. I also go out at weekends - if it's wet, it's usually my training bike, but sometimes just take the best bike out.....

Just keep them well maintained.... you can't wrap them up in cotton wool.....
  • Wet weather or winter weather is another excuse for a new bike. Hands up those who didn't get this! Be ashamed of yourselfs. :evil:

You always need another bike.... :wink:
    jedster wrote:
    Just off to contemplate my own mortality and inevitable descent into decrepedness.
    FCN 3 or 4 on road depending on clothing
    FCN 8 off road because I'm too old to go racing around.
  • Rich Hcp
    Rich Hcp Posts: 1,355
    Roadie in good weather, MTB if dodgy weather
    Richard

Giving it Large
  • richk
    richk Posts: 564
    I'm not exactly keen on riding in the wet but have to be in the right mood / frame of mind to go out when it's already raining.
    There is no secret ingredient...
  • It isn't the riding in the wet that bothers me, I just hate getting into cold and damp kit for the ride home.
  • PostieJohn
    PostieJohn Posts: 1,105
    Being a postie, I have no choice in the matter.
    So when I do, it's an unreserved NO, I ain't going out in that,