dennisn Posts: 10,601
    batch78 wrote:
    Don't wear anything under padded shorts. Your knob'll drop off. :shock:

Oh man, now I've got that to look foward to??? :shock: :shock:

Dennis Noward
  • Bikerbaboon
    Bikerbaboon Posts: 1,017
    Geoff_SS wrote:
    Nothing at all. Despite my advanced years I still dare to go naked under my clothes :)

SWMBO used to wear knickers under hers when she cycled to work so she didn't shock the young women at work when she got changed in the Ladies. I don't think they could cope with an old lady being fitter than they were :lol: Normally she's commando when we go on a proper ride.

Geoff

see riding with underware on = no knob ( i am assuming that your fair lady is willy-less)
    must had dropped off somewhere. :shock:
    Nothing in life can not be improved with either monkeys, pirates or ninjas
  • bankend
    bankend Posts: 9
    boybiker wrote:
    Yeah my mom told me to always wear clean underwear in case I got squashed by a bus as well, I have never really understood the logic but it seems all mothers say tha same thing.

My mother always told me that if I didn't learn to play the piano I would never get invited to parties - my piano teacher told me I was wasting his time and my mother's money - you can't win.
  • boybiker
    boybiker Posts: 531
    You certainly wouldn't get invited to parties if your knob fell off, maybe that was what she was trying to tell you.
    Maybe I need to learn to play the piano with my knob and then I will get invited to parties and not get squashed by buses, or something :? :?
    The gear changing, helmet wearing fule.
    FCN :- -1
    Given up waiting for Fast as Fupp to start stalking me
  • neeb
    neeb Posts: 4,471
    Definitely don't wear anything under bibshorts. They should really come with a label that warns you not to!

Definitely also have at least 3 pairs and wash them after every use.
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    batch78 wrote:
    Don't wear anything under padded shorts. Your knob'll drop off. :shock:

You learn something new everyday. Thankfully I have always gone Commando anyway. I have never used chamois cream though, longest ride has been 3 hours and havent had any chaffing. Do folk use it for every ride or is it for all day in the saddle rides?