Top 10 Superheroes.

Comments

• batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Are we increasing size of table or replacing existing characters? If replacing i'm all for removing the non humans Superman Wolverine and Petrelli. If including in a larger table then my thopughts are Arnie Segal then Rambo in that order mid to low table especially Rambo as its hard to tell how 'super' someone who cant talk coherently is!
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    batch78 wrote:
    Rambo as its hard to tell how 'super' someone who cant talk coherently is!

I LOLed...

What about Steve Austin - the $6,000,000 man?

Okay, so he wasn't all human (a man barely alive...), but he did start out as one...
  • batch78 wrote:
    Are we increasing size of table or replacing existing characters? If replacing i'm all for removing the non humans Superman Wolverine and Petrelli. If including in a larger table then my thopughts are Arnie Segal then Rambo in that order mid to low table especially Rambo as its hard to tell how 'super' someone who cant talk coherently is!

This is very true - Wolverine, and Superman are the only ones who are simply not human. Petrelli is a difficult one, from what I can tell he actually is human isn't he? Any thoughts on him?

I'm just about to put in Arnie Segal and Rambo, I'll take out Superman and Wolverine then we have a 100% human list.
  • batch78
    Nice one GTDestroyer that list is looking uber hard. Think Petrelli is human just with a weird DNA. El Capitano seem to remember him being quite impressive but then only being very young at the time can't really remember why did he actually do anything except run really fast?
  • I have updated it and highlighted the new entries. Its a totally human list now.

I kind of guessed a bit with the placings for the new entries but I think it looks OK.

I added some new info about Bourne that I found, he deserves his top spot after I read that!
    Let me know if you think places need changing about or anyone added/deleted.

There is still someone missing though, he is a fairly new hero, entirely human but with BIG skills. This guy has the potential to place quite highly in the list, can you guess who he is?
  • batch78
    Thought Harry Potter had been mentioned!!! :lol:
  • There is still one human hero left that I'd want to get in here. He is from something similar to Heroes where Petrelli came from.

Think numbers.
  • batch78
    Matey out of 24? Not watched it so couldnt say for sure
  • Correct - Jack Bauer from the 24 series on Sky. This guy is seriously hard, anyone ever watched the series?
  • mozzle
    mozzle Posts: 100
    Saw the 1st series and he was nails in that... seriously p1ssed at everything all the time!
    Well worth his place in the list. good call :wink:
  • Who does he go above then? He has to place quite highly I think.

After he goes in I think we'll have quite a comprehensive list. The thread kind of died for a couple of days so we might have reached our goal of composing the top 10 super-hard-heroes.

I think I might call for its closure after we get Bauer in there, what do we reckon? Or should we just leave it open?
  • mozzle
    mozzle Posts: 100
    Ditch Bond... he's the weakest here by a long way.
    Jack Bauer has the potential of being like Bourne so he's gotta go in quite high I reckon... but the final 10 are all fearsome characters
  • heracio from csi miami.

or eric from csi miami. he got shot in the head and lived! you try that!
    Tree's are not soft. FACT
  • Getting shot in the head and living is quite an achievement!

I've still to place Bauer in there somewhere - Where do you guys think he should go in?
  • grommet
    grommet Posts: 636

*The thing here is that the Matrix doesn't actually exist so Bourne wins!!

you mean the matrix isnt real? ahh well, next you will be saying that bat man is fake aswell....
  • You think thats air you're breathing Grommet?
  • You think thats air you're breathing Grommet?

:lol:
  • easyg
    easyg Posts: 266
    Bourne might struggle against, wait for it....

Jet Li in Fearless, Romeo must Die and generally in any of his films - this guy can do his sh1t in real life!! He must come in near Bourne if not joint 1st - uber hard, uber adaptive to his environment and uber cool.

Also what about Optimus Prime or does he count as in-human? he is biologically alive?
    "If you think straight enough, you can see round corners"
  • easyg
    Oh no... i've unearthed another couple that surely rock the 'GT table of hardest humans in any film/ TV show as we know it' and couldn't wait for a response to my post a minute or too ago! sorry...

Firstly, Achilles from the film Troy - I mean at no point was this geezer going to die in battle and his skill with ancient weapons alongside his shield outstanding; fact he is arrowed to death at the end by a ponce is irrelevant in my book.

Secondly, and possibly even harder than Achilles - King Leonidas out of 300 - this guy eminates an inner strength and power over his enemy totally unheard of in any other film. At the age of 7 yrs old he was thrust and threatened with death through his training to be a Spartan warrior - he bloody kills a wild beast, and then leads 300 men against 1,000,000!

Thoughts?? got to kick Bonds arse for sheer passion and blood lust, and prob. Rambos too??

Also - personally I think Steven ' its all in the hand speed' Segal should be quite a bit higher?? he never even gets hit by his opponent...
  • batch78
    Umm no Achilles, cant have someone with the generic term for weakness named after them in our list, craziness! Leonidas is really quite hard though potentially flawed by his lack of knowledge on modern weaponary but possibly unfair to hold that against him.
  • easyg
    And... what about Jet Li in Fearless... it would be one big fight against Bourne??
  • batch78
    Not seen it just going to investigate :wink:
  • I'm just about to put Bauer in there. I'll also put in Jet Li, I think he goes alonside Bruce Lee as kind of a double entry!

Leonidas dies in the film so he doesn't get placed, not taking away any of his superhero qualities but I think everyone in the list is alive, or at least didn't die as a character in their respective film.

Keep an eye out for the top 10 "Singing Ladies" coming soon!
  • Boba Fete from starwars would kick all the arse's! :evil:
  • Douglas Bader. Bionic legs, a spitfire and jolly well spoken too!
    I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.
  • SPIDERMAN!!

gingerman?
  • spiderman, spiderman, SPIDERMAN!!!!
    Me like trials biking me do
  • Chuck Norris.
  • We had spidy and Chuck Norris in there at first, then it was agreed they needed to make way for whats up there now, sorry guys.
  • nepali
    nepali Posts: 214
    Come On Guys What About Dog The Bounty Hunter :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    It\'s only funny till someone gets hurt then its
    hilarious!!