Forum home Mountain biking forum MTB general

What happened to the "Bargains" thred?

Father FaffFather Faff Posts: 1,176
edited September 2007 in MTB general
On the old site there used to be a really good "Bargains" thread where people posted bargains they'd spotted, such as upcoming Aldi sales(!) and stuff. What happened to that? Why don't we start another? Or have the so-called moderators been moderating?
Commencal Meta 5.5.1
Scott CR1

• nicklousenicklouse Posts: 81,520 Lives Here
    there was never another made and where was the old one?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
    and as you may have noticed the last time you asked this every one was so interested you post had lots of replies

http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • My goodness gracious me - I'd forgotten I asked. As you say not much response so maybe no one is interested. Mind you there are so many different sub-headings on this forum a lot of them are barely used. I mean if your thread is of a general not particularly biking nature such as "What is a good pub on the West Highland Way" which section would you put it under???? Genarl? Rides? Off-topic? Too many sub-sections I reckon.
    Commencal Meta 5.5.1
    Scott CR1
    no comment :wink: still waiting for the powers that be to re configure things.