What happened to the "Bargains" thred?

Father Faff
Father Faff Posts: 1,176
edited September 2007 in MTB general
On the old site there used to be a really good "Bargains" thread where people posted bargains they'd spotted, such as upcoming Aldi sales(!) and stuff. What happened to that? Why don't we start another? Or have the so-called moderators been moderating?
Commencal Meta 5.5.1
Scott CR1

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    there was never another made and where was the old one?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • nicklouse
    and as you may have noticed the last time you asked this every one was so interested you post had lots of replies

http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • My goodness gracious me - I'd forgotten I asked. As you say not much response so maybe no one is interested. Mind you there are so many different sub-headings on this forum a lot of them are barely used. I mean if your thread is of a general not particularly biking nature such as "What is a good pub on the West Highland Way" which section would you put it under???? Genarl? Rides? Off-topic? Too many sub-sections I reckon.
    Commencal Meta 5.5.1
    Scott CR1
  • nicklouse
    no comment :wink: still waiting for the powers that be to re configure things.