So long folks..

2»

Comments

• ivancarlos
    ivancarlos Posts: 1,034
    TBH this subject has been done to death here and on CC :roll:
    I have pain!
  • What riles me as an arrival from the procycling forum is the fact that the old C+ forum was clearly a closed shop with loads of in jokes and well established relationships.

They all threw a collective strop and cleared off to Cycle Chat and then deemed it adult to come back, slag off Bike Radar and try and poach people to their new home.

They were able to use comedy little nicknames they had made up for this place "Bike Gayar" for example if anyone had come back with "Cycle Kak" then I am sure they would have been up in arms.

I haven't visited cycle chat and have no desire to do so.

The only thing wrong with this forum nowadays is the number of bitter ex-members who keep coming back to complain that their old Snitz forum software has been taken off them.
  • Smokin Joe wrote:
    I migrated to Cycle Chat when the old C+ forum disappeared, but I have started sneaking back again because the technical side of this is so much better, faster moving and informative. CC is turning into another ACF, where cycling makes up only a minor part of the forum.

My 2500 post count has not carried across though, I am back to virgin status.

Post count sorted.

Temptation to make smutty gag about 'virgin' resisted cos I'm sure it'd come back and bite me in the bum, er, figuratively speaking.

I'll stop digging now...
    John Stevenson
  • What happened to Arch?
  • jibi
    jibi Posts: 857
    she went to the Dark Side

george