Is my wife being unreasonable?

2»

Comments

• clanton
    clanton Posts: 1,289
    Wow the American sense of humour is different. Dennis (Biker46) he meant HE missed it not you!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Yeah, Clanton, it's quite different. Dennis missed nothing.
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    bikers46 wrote:
    Yeah, Clanton, it's quite different. Dennis missed nothing.

Huh??? What???? who???

dennis Noward
  • top_bhoy
    top_bhoy Posts: 1,424
    Lighten up bikers46 - its you who has chosen to bring your wife into a clearly tongue-in-cheek topic as a subject. No-one else has even mentioned her and why should they?

Bear in mind though that Dennis looks as though he is onto something. If he can get his wife to polish his spokes then maybe in my case, I can get my girlfriend to grease my hubs!!! Have you thought what your wife can do to your bike? :twisted:
  • clanton
    clanton Posts: 1,289
    AH the joys of being an Aussie .Iin my household I do all the rubbing of spokes and greasing of nipples.
  • grayo59
    grayo59 Posts: 722
    The Americans have many fine points but they never understood the humour of Only Fools and Horses either, dennisn! :D
    Geoff_SS wrote:
    A friend of ours equates riding a tandem with his (lovely, honest) wife stoking as akin to cycling with a parrot on his shoulder :lol:

Geoff
    LMAO!.... Then I looked at the number of thread views, and laughed some more.

How long before she realises that the evening club run actually only gets as far as cycling in to the television/beer fridge equipped neighbour's garage. We just sit there in silence, lycra clad, listening to the evening news and reading the paper :lol:

Isn't the term "stoker" derived from that sharp pre-sqwark jab to the kidneys? :wink:

OK: I'm feeling guilt-wracked enough now to tell you that she's lovely really, and also does a lot more competing and cycling that I do.