FM, Patrick, gillan, simoncp. redcogs,asterix, MP, Noodley..

2»

Comments

• jackhunt
    jackhunt Posts: 49
    That simoncc's a cunt though.
  • speshcp
    speshcp Posts: 3,746
    jackhunt wrote:
    That simoncc's a **** though.

No change from his previous incarnation on the now-deceased C+ forum as simoncp, then... :roll:

No offence, but you're welcome to keep him. :twisted:
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." (Albert Einstein)
  • The old forum was better, I was PGS, am now grumblestiltskin, still against royalty, all form of religion, pro republicanism, pro reason, pro cycling, and like people, do not like the new forum it is far too clinical, emoticoms I THINK ARE :evil: :twisted: :idea: :!:
  • NickM
    NickM Posts: 17
    That other forum that people refer to is all very well, but since returning from holiday I find it blocked by my bastard employers' bastard Internet access management package :evil:

Probably on account of the word "chat" which features prominently in its title :roll:

So I'll be here for the time being, and if anybody from the IT department at my workplace is reading this, I'd just like to say: "Fuck the lot of you".
    So you voted, and now you've got a government. I just hope you like it.
  • NickM wrote:
    That other forum that people refer to is all very well, but since returning from holiday I find it blocked by my bastard employers' bastard Internet access management package :evil:

Probably on account of the word "chat" which features prominently in its title :roll:

So I'll be here for the time being, and if anybody from the IT department at my workplace is reading this, I'd just like to say: "Fuck the lot of you".

It would appear others had the same problem ... Hence :- www.Cycle-Cafe.net worth a try? :wink:
    Colin N.

Lincolnshire is mostly flat... but the wind is mostly in your face!
  • NickM
    NickM Posts: 17
    ...www.Cycle-Cafe.net worth a try? :wink:
    Aha! Ta very much :D

And a further "Bollocks" to the IT nobs.
    So you voted, and now you've got a government. I just hope you like it.
  • redrobbo
    redrobbo Posts: 727
    Oy! Foodie! I`m not middle class
    I`m bloody working class :roll: .

..anyone who says they're working class is a lying, rich-git, toff. IMO.
  • CometGirl
    CometGirl Posts: 2,681
    id jst like 2 say iv dcided 2 get a mtb n yr all elderly upper class twazzox.

Nah, too much effort working out how to speak Yoof. I pop into Cycle Chat occasionally, but spend more time on acf... and come back here for a dose of nostalgia in Campaign, where there could have been an apocalypse and the regulars would still be talking about speed cameras.
  • pigman
    pigman Posts: 76
    just opened someone's link to cyclechat. I like it! Much easier to follow and read and less aggressive than some of the postings on this forum. Haven't decided whether to abandon this one yet tho', but I certainly haven't got the time to keep them all on the go.

at the moment I'm on the following forums - CTC, ACF and bikeradar.
  • Jonathan Mcp
    Jonathan Mcp Posts: 2,472
    Thanks for the links to other forums. I've given this place a go, don't like it, so I'm off to other places.