Are any of the c+ people posting in the mtb sections?

2»

Comments

• Aunty Rubbish
    Aunty Rubbish Posts: 1,010
    I though Chooloo had a noodly appendage? Or am I getting my chtonic demi-gods confused?
  • Gambatte
    Gambatte Posts: 1,453
    Noodly appendage = fsm, american concept/religious stance to rubbish the arguments of creationism or intelligent design

Cthulhu = invented mythology of H P Lovecraft, along with Shub Nigaroth, Yog Sothoth etc? referenced thro loads of horror flicks?

Both pretty cool anywho..

Oh yeah, I'd just joined C+ when it migrated, starting to get into road bikes and only had 1 post, I also had 1 on MBUK (not my scene) and 850 on Wmtb.

Guess I may be popping up all over the forums. So "Hi" :)
  • Ravenbait
    Ravenbait Posts: 13,064
    I am enjoying watching Aunty Rubbish play with the mouse I found for him. A right little lolcow that one.

Other than that I can't see myself spending much time in the MTB forum because I can't MTB. I've got no 3D vision, which isn't an issue on the road but most certainly is off-road.

And the language barrier's a bit much.

Sam

http://ravenfamily.org
    "You might remember that 'annoyed' is my natural state!"
    http://gentlemencyclists.org
    "Ya'd think we could just attracts ants, like normal people."
  • SJ
    SJ Posts: 2,871
    You should venture over to the MTB side, all of you. Some people are numptys but I'm sure you have your fair share of those over here too... Generally though most are quite a good bunch!
    a dirtbag of the most delightful variety
  • Gambatte
    Gambatte Posts: 1,453
    Ravenbait wrote:
    IOther than that I can't see myself spending much time in the MTB forum because I can't MTB. I've got no 3D vision, which isn't an issue on the road but most certainly is off-road.

Not necessarily, 'Fozzybear' is one of the whatmtb mods

An accident with a bit of aluminium flying round his eyesocket turned one of his eyes into swiss cheese. He copes OK