Pssst. Cakestoppers (the originals)...

2»

Comments

• ChrisLS
    ChrisLS Posts: 2,749
    ...but I'm finding my way round...nice to see the old crowd gathering...I tell you what though, I don't like this road bikes are better than mountain bikes thing that is developing...
    ...all the way...'til the wheels fall off and burn...
  • Og Monster
    Og Monster Posts: 131
    Haley is one to watch

Fine american too

Thats right, girls on here AND international!
    Not pleased with this new sig!
  • SJ
    SJ Posts: 2,871
    ChrisLS wrote:
    ...but I'm finding my way round...nice to see the old crowd gathering...I tell you what though, I don't like this road bikes are better than mountain bikes thing that is developing...

No, when it's quite obvious it's the other way around... :wink:
    a dirtbag of the most delightful variety
  • CometGirl
    CometGirl Posts: 2,681
    SJ wrote:
    Girls who ride road bikes are cooler, tougher and by extension sexier than girls who ride MTBs, and as such can hold their own easily with the boys and don't need a separate forum.

Aahahahahahaha aaaaahhhhhaaaaahahahaha! Oh. You were serious.
    [/quote]

Er, no, I wasn't; that's why I put the little devil smiley in there...
  • SJ
    CometGirl wrote:
    SJ wrote:
    Girls who ride road bikes are cooler, tougher and by extension sexier than girls who ride MTBs, and as such can hold their own easily with the boys and don't need a separate forum.

Aahahahahahaha aaaaahhhhhaaaaahahahaha! Oh. You were serious.

Er, no, I wasn't; that's why I put the little devil smiley in there...[/quote]

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. My dry sarcasm and humour often gets lost on t'interweb.

How are you today?
  • CometGirl
    It's the new emoticons! I can't work out what tone of voice anybody's posting in!

I'm good ta, how are you? I'm anxiously eyeballing the weather outside cos I have a new bike waiting for an inaugaral ride and I'd quite like a nice evening for it...
  • Mickle
    Mickle Posts: 995
    tEsting teSTINGGG 123

TestinG tEsting 123

HellO (cough)

Testing 123

:?

hmm
    Elephants, schmeliphants.
  • SJ
    CometGirl wrote:
    It's the new emoticons! I can't work out what tone of voice anybody's posting in!

I'm good ta, how are you? I'm anxiously eyeballing the weather outside cos I have a new bike waiting for an inaugaral ride and I'd quite like a nice evening for it...

I know!

I'm tired! Not liking the look of the world out side today, meant to be running tonight but it's oh so soggy!!!!

What bike have you purchased?
  • Tim Bennet
    Tim Bennet Posts: 1,143
    So here you all are.

Our quiet country village cake stop seems to have been teleported and dumped down in the middle of a heaving metropolis. Hope it doesn't scare the baby elephants.
  • Archcp
    Archcp Posts: 8,987
    Mickle wrote:
    tEsting teSTINGGG 123

TestinG tEsting 123

HellO (cough)

Testing 123

:?

hmm

You want to get that cough sorted before you go to the pub tonight...

Or better still, come over to Cyclechat. :wink: There's a whole section on recumbents, and so far only two people posted in it...
    If I had a baby elephant, it could help me clean the car. If I had a car.
  • CometGirl
    SJ wrote:

I know!

I'm tired! Not liking the look of the world out side today, meant to be running tonight but it's oh so soggy!!!!

What bike have you purchased?

I have a shiny new fixie, it's a Dolan track frame with assorted begged, borrowed and random components :D
  • chewa
    chewa Posts: 164
    I hate change! :(
    plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens

Black 531c tourer
    FCN 7
    While dahn saff Dahon Speed 6 FCN 11!!!
    Also 1964 Flying Scot Continental
    1995 Cinelli Supercorsa (columbus slx)
    BTwin Rockrider 8.1
    Unicycle
    Couple of others!
  • penugent
    penugent Posts: 913
    chewa wrote:
    I hate change! :(

A lot of people do, but there would seem to be a few new bods so it can't be all bad :lol:
  • wafflycat wrote:
    Oh good grief! Why do we ladies require a 'special' board? I know that the world of cycling as a sport can be a tad stuck in the attitudes of the 1970s, but on the old C+ forum, life was a little more 21st century...
    Not sure I like this new forum. Font too small, pathetic pharmacy board, wimmins board, cruddy emoticons...

B*gg*rit, I say, b*gg*rit :(

The pharmacy board has been set up so that the other forums don't get clogged up with discussion about it. Same as the "wimmin's" board.
  • SJ
    CometGirl wrote:
    I have a shiny new fixie, it's a Dolan track frame with assorted begged, borrowed and random components :D

Not really my sort of thing being an MTB'er but I share your excitement regarding getting a new bike, not long had my baby!

Oh, and it's still poo outside!
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    tis a scary place that's for sure. As Sam says funny women riding funny looking bikes too. Whassat all about then? :?