Lend of a tri wetsuit?!

heavymental
heavymental Posts: 2,076
I've got a tri in July and I need a wetsuit for the open swim. I have a normal 5x3 surfing wetsuit but its too restrictive for swimming. I've also got a 3x2 summer wetsuit but I find that too cold. I was considering buying a proper job Orca wetsuit but I really can't justify spending œ120 on something that I may only use once (not all tris are open swimming). I also looked at hiring one but its nearly the same as buyinh one!
Bit of a long shot but does anyone fancy lending me a suit? I'd pay for postage of course and get it back to you pronto, and of course if I somehow manage to fck it up I'd pay out for a new one.
I'm 5'8, have a 34" chest, 30" waist so if you've got one to fit I'd be very grateful!
Ta!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If a man is considered guilty for what goes on in his mind...give me the electric chair for all my future crimes...

Comments

• woody-som
    woody-som Posts: 1,001
    if you want to hire one, œ25 for the whole season, then try www.triuk.com
  • Sheddy
    Sheddy Posts: 942
    Lidl ?
    Too much of anything is too much for me
  • andy_wrx
    andy_wrx Posts: 3,396
    I bought one on eBay, reckoning that it'd do me the couple of tri's I have planned this year, then I'll stick it back on eBay and hopefully get something like what I paid for it.
    If the bug bites and I decide to do more next year, I'll buy a posher one new.

why is it sunny all week yet rains at weekends ?
  • jay_clock
    jay_clock Posts: 2,708
    I have a TriUK one as above - superb

œ25 +œ10 postage, and about œ5 if you post back by the cheapest method. It is brand new, and superb quality, fits like a glove, and I used it in a race in SUnday for the first time, after a few practice swims

my trip round Corsica: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/corsica