"Stand in boiling water ..........."

2»

Comments

• The Bosscp
    The Bosscp Posts: 647
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bonus</i>

I used to have a list of these. I'll see if I can find it.
    Included "Do not Iron clothes whilst on the body" and "May contain nuts" on a packet of nuts.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Inside a box of 12 eggs from asda, allergy warning: "may contain egg".
    Well sorry but if it only MAY contain egg... what's going on there? I want it to DEFINITELY contain egg.
  • speshcp
    speshcp Posts: 3,746
    Personally, I think my current sig line sums up why we have daft warnings in instruction manuals and on packaging.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." (Albert Einstein)
    </font id="size1">
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." (Albert Einstein)
  • 2fast748
    2fast748 Posts: 28
    The owners manual for one of my motorbikes stated:

"No part of this motorcycle is edible"
  • longers75
    longers75 Posts: 214
    I worked next to a car restorer who said he bought a hammer a few years ago with this sticker on : Average contents - One.

<font size="1"> ~~~~~~~~~~~~</font id="size1">
    <font size="1"><i> i always wanted to cycle to work - now i want to live further away </i></font id="size1">