Maps for Memory Map

2»

Comments

• soulsaverwmb
    soulsaverwmb Posts: 263
    For all the Long John Silvers out there. Torrentscan.com, using BTjunkie tab, look up memory map. It will bring up a big 24gb torrent and another 2gb with the missing maps. Another source if want to find individual maps is emule.

<hr noshade size="1"><b><font size="1"><u><font color="black">My Giant Reign</b></font id="size1"></u></font id="black"><font size="1"> <b><i><font color="black"> :Upcoming upgrades, money permitting: </b></font id="black">Pike forks. Hope pro2 hubs.Oh and maybe some flying snake cables given that everyone keeps on about them. </i><b></font id="size1"><font color="black"><i><font size="1">My Dream replacement</font id="size1"></i></b></font id="black">

<b><u><font color="black"><font size="1"> My Marin Palisades Trail</b></u></font id="black"></font id="size1"><font size="1"> <b><i><font color="black"> :Upcoming upgrades, money permitting: </b></font id="black"> XT or XTR crankset or(needed real soon). XT or XTR Front mech. Sram PC991 chain and PG990 Cassette. Hope mini brakes. SDG carbon I-Beam seat post and saddle.Carbon Bars. </i></font id="size1"><font color="black"><i><b><font size="1">My Dream replacement</b></i></font id="size1"></font id="black">
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="black"><center><font size="1">A few pics</font id="size1"></center></font id="black">
    <hr noshade size="1"><b><font size="1"><u><font color="black">My Giant Reign</b></font id="size1"></u></font id="black"><font size="1"> <b><i><font color="black"> :Upcoming upgrades, money permitting: </b></font id="black">Pike forks(Aug 07). Push\'ed Fox RP23shock((Aug/Sept 07) . Hope pro2 hubs(Front Aug 07/Rear ???).Oh and maybe some flying snake cables given that everyone keeps on about them. </i><b></font id="size1"><font color="black"><i><font size="1">My Dream replacement</font id="size1"></i></b></font id="black">

<b><u><font color="black"><font size="1"> My Marin Palisades Trail</b></u></font id="black"></font id="size1"><font size="1"> <b><i><font color="black"> :Upcoming upgrades, money permitting: </b></font id="black"> XT Crankset(Got it, just need to face BB beofre I can fit).Do away with R/R rear mech and change front and back mechs to 07 XTR(Xmas 07). Sram PC991 chain and PG990 Cassette(July 07). Hope mini brakes(Oct 07). SDG carbon I-Beam seat post and saddle.Carbon Bars. </i></font id="size1"><font color="black"><i><b><font size="1">My Dream replacement</b></i></font id="size1"></font id="black">
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="black"><center><font size="1">My new flickr page. Its going to take some time to get all my photos uploaded</font id="size1"></center></font id="black">
  • Soulsaver.

YOU ARE A STAR !!!, many thanks for that, I've just checked out the files you suggest and the missing maps are already on their way.

Thank you very much.

CC [:D]
  • DSA244
    DSA244 Posts: 66
    Any one know how to print. I have the version where the print option is not available, is there an update I can get or even a crack to solve this?
  • s_j_pwmb
    s_j_pwmb Posts: 75
    MM doesn't let you print unless it's registered.

I'm surprised the torrent downloads aren't pre-registered to get around this!

I bought my copy, and am more than a little peeved that I can't print A3 maps, apparently it's an OS enforced limitation, rather than a MM one. They don't point that out in their literature before you purchase!
  • The restriction on print size is in the map not the software. Open your map (qct file) in a hex editor, scroll to the bottom and edit Crown Copyright to say something else.
    Your map will now print, also you can use your legitimately purchased map in a later version of the software.
  • Borispencer.

Must admit, I hadn't tried printing from MM yet.

Thanks for the advise though. Wow !, I am a little in awe of those who know about and can alter "code". In a world where more and more of us find a use for software and where companies try to limit and restrict the usage of software we have bought. I've not done what you suggest yet, but its good to have those who know how, help us get around such measures.

I know the bitter experience that S_J_P has gone through, where you think you've bought one thing only to find out that its not quite what you thought you were getting and the vendors don't seem to care.

Cheers [8D]

CC
  • s_j_pwmb
    s_j_pwmb Posts: 75
    Thanks Boris!

After three attempts to find a Hex Editor which could open and edit the 500Mb file (Used FRHED in Partial File mode in the end), I've changed the copyright and OS wordings, and I can now print A3 maps!

Thanks for that!!