I passed...

2»

Comments

• wiltonjh
    wiltonjh Posts: 59
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rubber side up</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hazzahulme</i>

Well done! How many minors?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldmacdonald</i>

hazzahulme - Official second best font-of-all-knowledge 2007.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

12, all welsh. [:D]

*walks off*

<hr noshade size="1"><center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

Something round here tastes bad. Could be plain old bad taste.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fleabag</i>

Minors dont mean much.

I got 5, 4 of which were for observation. Someone tell me why not checking your mirrors every 10 seconds is unsafe?

Its all about jumping throught the hoops they set out for you to jump through. Its because actual safety is hard to moderate, so they have to come up with silly little rules. Hence why you are allowed so many minors. If they failed you just for being unsafe (I.E. just majors), and did away with the minors, then fair enough.

Hmm, thats technically a fail. IIRC, if you get 3 or more minors of the same thing, it turns to a major.

<b><font color="red"> MON BICI!!
    myspaz</b></font id="red">
  • Jamie@AC
    Jamie@AC Posts: 752
    It depends on the area. Observation was probably spread out between things like monouvers and pulling away with just a few in each.

<center><font color="black"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fleapitfan</i>

Might put my own knob it, just for the craic. I reckon that's taking self harming to a new level.

"Hey, Doc. Any chance of some more Citalopram. The other day I got so depressed I ground my own knob up."
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="black"></center>
    <center>[:D]</center><div align="right"><font size="1"><font color="black"><b>I've donated</b></font id="black"></font id="size1"></div id="right">
    "Of all the paths you chose in life, make sure some of them are dirt..."
  • shadow_ops
    shadow_ops Posts: 121
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gibbon on an Orange</i>

Instructors tell you how to pass a test, not how to drive. Nobody drives how they passed after 6 months.

Anyway, well done. Drive safe, and respect the road. I was bitten last year in a crash on the M6, not fun. Written off car, increased insurance, and the memory of the crash. Keep it safe, and enjoy.

<center>
    <font face="Arial">Zoo Pitbull</font id="Arial">

<font face="Arial">Turner DHR</font id="Arial"></center>

actually im 9 months on from passing my test, i had a patch of speeding and driving like a w***** then got a half decent old persons car and im driving better and more sensibly than i did in my test. had one crash which wrote off a car but i was determined to get it back on the road. that was the councils fault but they arnt admitting liaility.

a little bit of pain never hurt anyone
    a little bit of pain never hurt anyone
  • bEavoLa
    bEavoLa Posts: 2,809
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jamie D</i>

I passed......wind! [:D] Woot!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

congratulations...

<center><font color="red"><font face="Arial Black">i have a shiny new bouncy bike[:D]</font id="Arial Black"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font face="Arial Black">and a shiny stiff one too![;)]</font id="Arial Black"></font id="red"></center>
    <font size="1"><center>these are the old skool</center></font id="size1">
    <font size="1"><b><center>Scott YZ1 Saracen 2.SixDMR Sidekick2Kona StabDeeLux</font id="size1"></b></center>