Good MorningT

2»

Comments

• Sam B256
    Sam B256 Posts: 73
    True... [:P]

I keep forgetting about that bit... [:)]

<hr noshade size="1">I Did Follow The Dog On The 6th May, 2006 And Enjoyed Every Second Of It, Even The Fight With The Tree. SimonB256: "I May Have A Little Downhiller Eventually" [:D]
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alex</i>

[dance] I\'m Simon\'s Friend [/dance] <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • DJIP
    DJIP Posts: 1,724
    I am going to have a fit in a minute because of this stupid Sue women! 3 tapes and 4 sets of full accounts she's given me that she wants done for today!

On the plus side, me and Ben went to the arcades last night and he won me a Tigger teddy! It's a dead good one, and he won it on his first try!

<b>Winner of the "Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite" award</b>

<div align="right">Myspace</div id="right"><div align="left">Bebo</div id="left">
    Little Purple Patriot :D
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    On a completely different note, this USB cable here smells like insulin.

<center><i>CakeSteed</i>
    Camp Commuter
    Junkbike, junkbike, dernernernutnernut</center>
  • ruane
    ruane Posts: 268
    Today I have another driving lesson, and then the rest of the day will be filled with attempting to do work - which I can see will fail miserably. Oh well.
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    MORNING!!!

Just dropped the car off at the garage to get a new cambelt. and because im stupid, i use a really far away garage, and had to walk to the nearest town, to get a bus that dropped me off 20 mins walk away from my house, oh well.. at least it wasnt raining.

Need to clean the bike too, its filthy, but i cant be arsed, and my knee is killing me.

<b><font color="red"> MON BICI!!
    myspaz</b></font id="red">
  • fabienno1
    fabienno1 Posts: 406
    Today I am revising *yawn* and waiting on the LBS to give me my qoite for making the bigshi<u></u>t "safe", which they should have done yesterday[:(!].

<hr noshade size="1">

Do what you fear, you won't regret it
    <hr>

Do what you fear, you won\'t regret it.

You are only as brave as your skill level.
  • _Andy_H
    _Andy_H Posts: 163
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by anto164</i>

MORNING!!!

Just dropped the car off at the garage to get a new cambelt. and because im stupid, i use a really far away garage, and had to walk to the nearest town, to get a bus that dropped me off 20 mins walk away from my house, oh well.. at least it wasnt raining.

Need to clean the bike too, its filthy, but i cant be arsed, and my knee is killing me.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's why my hardtail goes in the back of the car when i drop my car off at the garage [;)]

<center>Stab</center>
    <center>Cannock</center>
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    i cant ride at the moment, cant really bend my knee that much, well, not enough to ride anyway.

• Keeners
    Keeners Posts: 5
    Mornin' [Just]

Didn't get to sleep until 5 AM, woke up at 10.

Need to do revision, go and pay for a car [w00p] and then compose a text to someone.

Not a very interesting day, really.

<hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1"><center><font size="1"><b><font color="red">22</font id="red"></font id="size1">
    <font color="black">Pirate Lord of the Carribean Sea.</center></b></font id="black"><hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1">
    <hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1"><center><font size="1"><b><font color="red">22</font id="red"></font id="size1">
    <font color="black">Pirate Lord of the Carribean Sea.</center></b></font id="black"><hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1">
  • ElephantMan
    ElephantMan Posts: 590
    It is not a good morning. I feel horrible. Terrible in fact.

Ladies and gentlemen, Frank is suffering from his first ever hangover.
  • Keeners
    Haw haw.

Sucks to be you Frank.

<--- Mutant superpowers mean that i don't get hangovers, no matter what/how much i drink.

• ElephantMan
    ElephantMan Posts: 590
    Neither do I................. until today
  • Keeners
    Harrrr!

Ye've been owned, laddie.

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,030
    I dont do hangovers anymore, my body just gave up on the idea as it got used to them.

<b><font size="1"><center><font color="red">When God created mountains he meant them for climbing, not to be used as glorified toboggan runs.</font id="red"></center>
    <center> <font color="blue">Riding for <i>Team Cake </i>in 2007</font id="blue"></center></font id="size1"></b>
    Advocate of disc brakes.