Good MorningT

El Capitano
El Capitano Posts: 6,401
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
Not in the office till later! [:D]

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="blue">Team</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Cake</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Official</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Rider</font id="blue">
><font color="green"><b>Lama Cycles</font id="green"></b><font color="green"> <i>"Attitude with Spit"</i></font id="green"> <</font id="size1">
Official Forum Legend 2006 & 2007</b></center>

Comments

• Sam B256
    Sam B256 Posts: 73
    Good Morning! I have got a job interview this afternoon [:D] woop!

<hr noshade size="1">I Did Follow The Dog On The 6th May, 2006 And Enjoyed Every Second Of It, Even The Fight With The Tree. SimonB256: "I May Have A Little Downhiller Eventually" [:D]
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alex</i>

[dance] I\'m Simon\'s Friend [/dance] <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • T-Boz
    T-Boz Posts: 8
    Mornin'. Good luck with that interview today.

<font color="red"><h6>Jealousof the</font id="red"><font color="red">people outsidethe <font color="red"></font id="red">bubble world.</h6></font id="red">
    Jealous of the</font><font>people outside the <font></font>bubble world.</h6></font>
  • ROCHA
    ROCHA Posts: 266
    Good morning!
    I'm gonna pay a parking ticket today...
  • Sam B256
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by T-Boz</i>

Mornin'. Good luck with that interview today.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thankies.. Your the second person that has said that to me today. [:D]

<hr noshade size="1">I Did Follow The Dog On The 6th May, 2006 And Enjoyed Every Second Of It, Even The Fight With The Tree. SimonB256: "I May Have A Little Downhiller Eventually" [:D]
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alex</i>

[dance] I\'m Simon\'s Friend [/dance] <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • shadow_ops
    shadow_ops Posts: 121
    morning, i failed with what i had to do yesterday. i called the place offering me a job. they called me cack to ask about an interview and competency test and i went oput of signal so will call them back today. when i went to humberside to pick up my mates car we changed our minds went up another hours drive got into some countryside and went biking instead of buying a car.

a little bit of pain never hurt anyone
    a little bit of pain never hurt anyone
  • ROCHA
    ROCHA Posts: 266
    Good luck with the interview!
  • Jonny
    Jonny Posts: 4,374
    Revision

My life is a misery and a dark abyss etc etc
    logoid4.jpg
  • Sam B256
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ROCHA</i>

Good luck with the interview!

Thank you, the third person.. [:D]

• Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    Good luck, leaping on a pleasant bandwagon!

Sleepy. So sleepy! Couldn't fall asleep last night [:(]

<center><i>CakeSteed</i>
    Camp Commuter
    Junkbike, junkbike, dernernernutnernut</center>
  • John
    John Posts: 2,499
    Morning, College for me today after Ife been the chemists for tablets [:(]

Good luck with your interview Sam, Its about time isnt it.

havent fallen off,
    im just having a rest

Updated [:D] <font color="red">Glory</font id="red"> <font color="red">Jackal</font id="red">

Safe as Fu<s></s>ck Pushbike Bullsh<s></s>it and <font color="red">Wideopen Mag.</font id="red">
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,032
    Mornin kids, today will be spent with crossed fingers hoping it doesn't rain so I can play out tonight.

I think I'm on a looser.

<b><font size="1"><center><font color="red">When God created mountains he meant them for climbing, not to be used as glorified toboggan runs.</font id="red"></center>
    <center> <font color="blue">Riding for <i>Team Cake </i>in 2007</font id="blue"></center></font id="size1"></b>
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Tartanyak
    Damn! That reminds me!

Rich - I can't make tonight. I'd love to, but I'm all booked up!

Hope the rain isn't horizontal tonight [:)]

<center><i>CakeSteed</i>
    Camp Commuter
  • Sam B256
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by John</i>

Good luck with your interview Sam, Its about time isnt it.

It about time, its only a weekend job, but its a job. By the looks of it, i'll be the only female working in there... [B)]

• homers_double
    No worries, it was a bit short notice and you have to be up nice and early for work.

What about the last bit though?

<b><font size="1"><center><font color="red">When God created mountains he meant them for climbing, not to be used as glorified toboggan runs.</font id="red"></center>
    <center> <font color="blue">Riding for <i>Team Cake </i>in 2007</font id="blue"></center></font id="size1"></b>
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • magnus
    magnus Posts: 127
    morning!just washed bike.Going into its box before travel to wales!

@________
    @______(*)
    (__)_)
  • homers_double
    Do tell.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Tartanyak
    No commuter? Or are you just planning to take over the world again?

<center><i>CakeSteed</i>
    Camp Commuter
  • me_groovy
    me_groovy Posts: 2,877
    good morning forumites. I was so tempted to stay in bed this morning but instead I'm in work and <s>skiving</s> working my butt off

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • Simonb256
    Simonb256 Posts: 880

Plans are tumbling down around my ears, this is not good.

100% Lesiure Lakes' fault too.

If it's Lakies Wolverhampton, I'm really not surprised.

Mornin all, another lovely day at work.

--
    <font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="red"><center><b>[:(!] Part of the Non Caring Community [:(!]</b></center></font id="red"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
    --
    "War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength." George Orwell - 1984
  • Tartanyak
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by me_groovy</i>

good morning forumites. I was so tempted to stay in bed this morning but instead I'm in work and <s>skiving</s> working my butt off

I wanted to stay in bed too, but it turns out I got up, showered and drove to work before I woke up [:(]

Did try to drive to the bike rack rather than the car park though.

<center><i>CakeSteed</i>
    Camp Commuter
  • Jamie@AC
    Jamie@AC Posts: 752
    Morning all! I shall be subscribing to Dirt today. Also taking my driving test!

<center><font color="black"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fleapitfan</i>

Might put my own knob it, just for the craic. I reckon that's taking self harming to a new level.

"Hey, Doc. Any chance of some more Citalopram. The other day I got so depressed I ground my own knob up."
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="black"></center>
    <center>[:D]</center><div align="right"><font size="1"><font color="black"><b>I've donated</b></font id="black"></font id="size1"></div id="right">
    "Of all the paths you chose in life, make sure some of them are dirt..."
  • miggillicuddy
    miggillicuddy Posts: 554
    good luck, (again?)

Morning!
    I might go into town today if the rain stops. I've got a serious need for more clothes/bike things/cds.

<hr noshade size="1"><center><font color="teal">~~</font id="teal"><font color="black">S</font id="black"><font color="maroon">tump</font id="maroon"><font color="black">J</font id="black"><font color="maroon">umper</font id="maroon"><font color="teal">~~</font id="teal"></center>
  • Sam B256
    Thankies for the people who wished me good luck, and stuff.

I am looking forward to it, which makes me laugh. I have to try and convince them that i know alot about electricals.. which is going to be hard. I only know a little about the inside about computers, and thats not alot really. [:P]

• Simonb256
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sam B256</i>

Thankies for the people who wished me good luck, and stuff.

I am looking forward to it, which makes me laugh. I have to try and convince them that i know alot about electricals.. which is going to be hard. I only know a little about the inside about computers, and thats not alot really. [:P]

You do, you know about most of what they sell really.
    I can only think of one or two you dont which isnt much really.
    You'll be fine promise [:D]

--
    <font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="red"><center><b>[:(!] Part of the Non Caring Community [:(!]</b></center></font id="red"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
    --
  • robb_o
    robb_o Posts: 332
    Morn...ing *sigh*

<hr noshade size="1"><h6><center><font color="brown">
    Pretend
    Girlfriend ~ boy ~ (Mk.2)
    </font id="brown"></center></h6>
  • Sam B256
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Simonb256</i>
    You do, you know about most of what they sell really.
    I can only think of one or two you dont which isnt much really.
    You'll be fine promise [:D]

I know i will, if they still say no, i'll just go fine and then keep looking. [:P]

• Simonb256
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sam B256</i>

I know i will, if they still say no, i'll just go fine <font color="red">,ask them why</font id="red"> and then keep looking. [:P]

--
    --
  • Tartanyak
    Good luck JamieD, don't die.

Aye Sam - if they say no there and then, ask why. If you find out later, ring up and ask why! Feedback good!

<center><i>CakeSteed</i>
    Camp Commuter