saturday with inevitable shock induced entropy increase

'ning

mildish start, hope for warming sunshine

ride, cafes, laze

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,118

Meh, same old same old. Though so far the lady next door hasn’t put the tv on loud with the countdown theme on 😂

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 385

Morning all, currently feeling meh as been suffering leg cramp which is only just going. Weather looking yuk and due to get moist shortly. Did a 60s tribute band last night with the OH and the compere was comedian and unbelievably funny. Taking it easy as doing half marathon next weekend. Have a good wkend folks.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,196

Wotcha!

Got up at 4.35 in the AM for a piddle and the moon was so bright it was like daylight. Now it's clouded over a bit. Hoping the sun pops out so I can... oh looky- right on cue.

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Lucky you , dull and damp here. (Weather not me before someone says)

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,049

Warm, moist and slightly hazy here. Out and about buying and returning stuff shortly, then will see about a pootle round the lanes as Sunday will probably be a write off.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 942

Afternoon

Spent part of the morning moving our stuff from one holiday cottage to another, now in this one for 2 weeks or possibly longer as Mrs W has several ideas about getting stuff done before we move in to new house such getting the beams sand blasted.

Did a a bit of food shopping and thought about going for a ride but I don’t seem to have any clean cycling clothing. So I might watch some cycling instead.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,766

Evening folks,

Traditional slow start was enjoyed, this was followed by mild pottering and a walk in the park with the EPO. Then had a message from a friend inviting us to the pub, seemed rude to refuse.

Supposed to be out for a ride tomorrow morning, but weather looks unfavourable. Fingers crossed.

Hope everyone has had a better day than Mr 'I earn considerably more than you'.

• Stevo_666

Bit hard to have had a worse one, he seems to have had a bit of a meltdown and possibly an epic flounce.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,766

Yes, I think focuszing was right and he really needs to take a break. That's looking like quite a meltdown.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,196

'Meltdown'? Where? Linky please.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,732

OMG! That's a big OOF flounce off! I'll post him some of my meds. He needs to get a grip.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,732

I know it' Sunday now but just can't sleep. Too much of a doze this morning after previously night of rubbish sleep

Even Poirot is not lowering my lids.....

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• Stevo_666

I've not seen a flounce like that in quite a while. Mind you, he is usually his own worst enemy. If only starting arguments in empty rooms was an Olympic sport, we'd have a gold medallist.